I can't believe how fast November came and went. It doesn't even really seem like winter yet. Ya know the snow stuff and all? Anyway, I thought I would just briefly list all that came and went in November.
aStarted my new Choir Director position over at the kids Elementary School. Woo Hoo!
aBrigg finished up his football season and his team took 2nd. I pulled off a football party to boot.
aTucker started his 1st year of wrestling and dominated in his first tournament. If only I had my video camera going.
aBrigg started his 9th season of wrestling & Hayden his 7th season. Micah....another blog post.
aBlythe passed off level 1 in Gymnastics and moved on to level 2!
aTrent perfected his Chili recipe at the Ward Chili Cook Off. He got robbed of 1st place.
aTrent's sister Lindy & her family came for a visit from Oklahoma.
aTrent's Mom & Dad came down from California for a 2 week visit.
aWe had family pictures taken.
aI did my civic duty and voted.
aHayden earned his first 3 merit badges at the BYU POW WOW.
aKids had there Primary Program...CUTE
aBlythe & Tucker got a clean bill of health from the Dr. Tucker also got his Kindergarten shots and his warts frozen off. He loved that part a lot.
aSaw my nephew Josh play a fork in Beauty and the Beast. He was the best fork ever.
aMy baby boy turned 5. It's been five years since I have been pregnant. Weird.
aCelebrated my 15th Wedding anniversary. I'm feeling way old.
aAttended my Brother-in-law Scott's convert baptism which was AMAZING and my Grandma Bailey's 80th Birthday party in California.
aHad a great Thanksgiving with 23 of my closest in-laws at my house.
aSaw an early showing of Twilight (Thanks Dana) with some really fun girls. Can't say I loved it but can't say I hated it either. Another post...
aStarted taking classes at the Gym...loving it.
aALL the kids got straight A's
aHad my very first cap put on a tooth. HATED IT!
aOrdered Christmas Cards
aSet up Christmas decor. Has never happened in Nov.
Looking forward to DECEMBER.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Last weekend we had our family pictures done by one of my good buddies. If you want to see some of the cutest pics EVER you have to go to this site *click on "enter site", *click on "clients" in the bottom right hand corner, enter the secret password "butler" and then start OOOOing & AHAHAHAHing. It's going to be so hard to pick which one to use for our Christmas Pictures. If your looking for a really great photographer in the area Dana's your gal. She took a lot of time with us, was very patient with my rowdy bunch and came out with some fabulous results. Thanks for making this every 4 year event so worth it Dana.
Posted by Anna B at 5:31 PM
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I love this man! I can't believe it has been 15 years. I can honestly say it's gotten better every year.
15 Things I LOVE about Trent
1. He is one of the hardest workers I know. He has always done whatever it takes to provide for our family. Even if it means scrubbing carpets.
2. He loves his children and enjoys watching them be successful and is always there to cheer them on.
3. He puts his wife's and children's wants and needs above his own, ALWAYS! He would never have seconds of anything without making sure everyone had enough.
4. He has the best "Trentisms" for example "It is what it is", "Do the math", "I'll give you a reason to cry", "On a scale of 1 to 10"
5. He puts up with a lot of my crap. Especially my clutter disorder & disorganization disability.
6. He has a great sense of humor. Previous post evidence, he didn't kill me.
7. He enjoys working with the kids and has taught them self sufficiency well.
8. He's a "Chatty Cathy" and can out talk any girl I know.
9. He's very smart and most of the time his deep discussions go right over my head.
10. He's fiscally conservative and though I have not always been very supportive I know he knows what's best for us and we will be taken care of.
11. He wants me to be happy and makes a concerted effort to ask me if I'm happy on almost a daily basis.
12. He loves his God, his Country, and his Family.
13. He tells me if he had to choose between saving me or Sunny(our dog) from a steep cliff he would pick me.
14. He has always told me how beautiful I am and has NEVER made me feel ugly.
15. He's a Hottie!
I love you Trent. Happy Anniversary!!!!
Posted by Anna B at 12:12 PM
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I asked Tucker what kinda treat he wanted to take to PreSchool for his Birthday. He told me he wanted "Red applesauce and Gatorade." I took cookies and Capri Suns. He also informed me that he wanted a "Weapons" birthday party??? His #1 Birthday wish was a "two-wheeled scootah" (scooter). I love this kid. He keeps me laughing and on my toes ALL THE TIME.
Five Things I Love About Tucker
1. He has a great sense of humor and loves to make people happy.
2. He is so outgoing and energetic.
3. He loves me, and tells me everyday.
4. He loves playing outside and being a boy.
5. He's the last of 5 but doesn't play the "baby card".
Tucker is my only kid who has had a BEST friend at this age. Deklin and Tucker would be together 24/7 if we let them. They hardly ever fight and aren't too cool to give each other hugs. I'm so glad he has such a good buddy to hang out with.
I love you Tucker and am so glad that someone smarter than me knew we needed you to bring up the rear of this fast moving train. Happy 5th Birthday.
Posted by Anna B at 7:52 PM
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
This was us last night at Brigg's Championship Football Game. It was so friggen' cold. Yes, it snowed. They played a great game against Lindon, but unfortunately it wasn't enough 41-22 was the final score. Brigg had a great season (thanks to a kid breaking his arm in the 2nd game.) There final winning record was 7-3. This was Brigg's 4th tackle football year going to the Championships and not winning :..( Maybe next year, right?
Hayden's team this year not so good. Winning record 1-7. At least they won 1. (And it was a great win!)
A few things I learned this Football Season:
1. Don't EVER talk to your kid on the side lines. He will ALWAYS think you are the most annoying Mom ever.
2. Carpools are awesome! 3 boys playing football 6 days a week at 3 different fields and 3 games a week at 3 different places...Yay that was MY life.
3. 5 smelly teenage boys+in a car on the way home from football= WINDOWS DOWN!
4. Being Team Mom Rocks!
5. Football equipment needs it's own closet.
6. There is life after Football... it's called Wrestling & Basketball.
Can't wait for next year!
Posted by Anna B at 10:20 AM