Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sister Molly's Wedding

As you all know I went to California the beginning of June to attend my baby sisters wedding. The wedding was in one of the most beautiful locations in California I have ever been, Big Sur. The actual wedding ceremony took place in this wooded area about 2miles off the coast. It was so green and pretty. As for the ceremony it was performed by my parents Bishop Hawley and he did a very nice job. Blythe was one of the flower girls and she loved every moment of it.
After the wedding we had a fabulous barbecue at the State park in Big Sur. This is where Molly's now husband grew up as a little boy. (His dad is a park ranger.) We had such a good time with my brothers and sisters who stayed in Monterey with us during the wedding. We spent some time at the beach and a really cool park. It was so much fun. I LOVE being with my brothers & sisters.
The reception was the next evening in my parents back yard, and it was "Liz Waite" style. (That's my Mom.) She and her crew of friends and hired help did a beautiful job on a most elaborate wedding reception. By brother Andy put together the most amazing "Love Story" video. Hopefully someday he will share it with me and I can post it on my blog.

I'm very happy for Molly & Scott and wish them both the best of luck. They seem to be a good fit for each other.

*Pictures provided by my most talented and amazing SIL Emily.

10 comments:

Emily said...

I'm still sad that our little trip is over. I miss everybody already!

That is the CUTEST picture of Blythe

ManicMandee said...

Ok. So two of those photos you stole were ones that I actually took. But we all know that your "most talented and amazing SIL Emily" deserves the credit. Who am I? Worthless dirt?

Kris said...

Looks like it was a fantastic event. I love the pictures. Molly looks fabulous and it sounds like it was a beautiful ceremony.

Memzy said...

Srsly, Amanda got some great pics of stuff. But cool post! I'm finally around again so come by.

Unknown said...

Great photos and a beautiful location!! Is that Molly thay used to live with you!! She doesn't look the same! Congrats to her!

homegirl said...

Molly's looks so grown up and beautiful, so is her dress!

cbonitab said...

Pretty

Kati said...

What a beautiful wedding! I love Blythe's head piece and dress! What a cute picture of her!

Lynt said...

To die for! It's all so beautiful! Taite said, "Blythe is soooooooooooooooo......... PRETTY!" The kids want to know when you're all coming over??? Let's go swimming and hang out! Congrats to Molly and Scott! Great pic of Molly, she looks really happy!

jenn said...

What an incredible wedding (the pic of your backyard is amazing)! Everything is SO beautiful and your sister looks georgeous. Congratulations to the two of them.