Friday, December 21, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Monday, December 10, 2007
Friday, December 7, 2007
Monday, December 3, 2007
Okay, I have to say a few things about this video. This is the 1st time I have ever put an old home video on my blog and it took me a few hours to figure it out, but I did.(Good thing there was nothing I wanted to watch tonight and the kids could take care of themselves.) This is one of my most favorite videos of all time. Blythe had just turned 3 and I had put her into this little dance class in Bakersfield. She loved it! This was the video of her 1st recital and I believe it was in Dec. of 2004. She has always been a girly girl and loves putting lip gloss and lipstick on. She would always try and kiss Grandma Waite hoping to get some of her lipstick on her lips. We had no idea of the fact that she had smuggled her own lip gloss into her leotard before the recital. It was so funny how she started to pretend putting it on and then went "wait I think I might just have some on me." For the record she was completely humiliated when she saw me viewing the video. She has no recollection of the event, but now You will. Enjoy my 1st Video for FHVD!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Thursday, November 22, 2007
This was some video I took of Blythe's Kindergarten Thanksgiving program. (She's the one beating the drum in the back row on the end who drops her drum.) You read right...here in Utah they still let the kids dress up like Indians (not Native Americans) and Pilgrim's and perform ritual dances and songs on the school stage for their parents. It was actually a very cute and tastefully done program.
What the Butler's are thankful for this Thanksgiving.(I asked the kids to tell me few things they were thankful for this is what I got unrehearsed.)
Anna-"I'm thankful for so many things this year but mostly for my Family, the Gospel, our Health, Home and for Trent who has been able to support our family through self-employment for the past 2 years."
Trent-"I'm thankful for my beautiful wife and my dog Sunny."(A man of many words, but good taste.)
Brigg-"I'm thankful for my Mom, food and books...and my looks."
Hayden-"I'm thankful for food, T.V., and the Patriots" (A very shallow child.)
Micah-"I'm thankful for shelter, the Navy, food and vehicles." (I'm not sure where that came from but again that's Micah.)
Blythe-"I'm thankful for my Mom and my family."
Tucker-"I'm fankful for my famawee."(Translation FAMILY)
We want to wish Grandma Bailey a Happy Birthday today. We love you and miss you very much and hope you have wonderful birthday today with lots of food and family. Thank you for being such an example to us.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
Waite Family Hawaii Trip 1984?
This was our first big trip on a plane as kids to Hawaii. I have to say that it was one of my most favorite trips as a kid. As you can see it was pre Molly & Sam. Believe me when I say Molly & Sam have both had there fair share of trips around the world (post Anna, Tim, Sherod etc.) I really think we all look pretty "Groovin'" in this picture. I believe we were standing outside the condo where we were staying. Love the cool shorts and glasses Tim. Emily looks pissed about something (probably her new haircut.) I'm just glad I didn't I have bangs in THIS picture. We must have just been to some sort of reunion (refer to Sherods shirt.) Amanda and Andy were to young to look anything but cute. Love ya guys!
Friday, November 16, 2007
1. What the heck with Prison Break. I love this show but what is going on. Monday they announced the next season wouldn't start up again till Jan. Is that because of the whole writers strike going on? I was so MAD. Now what am I going to watch on Mondays? Just kidding I have other stuff I can watch.
2. I was so glad they finally got rid of that fat girl Amy (oh wait they're all fat) on The Biggest Loser. She bugged me so bad and she was such a B**** Way to go Isabeau for kicking her off.
3. I felt so sorry for Micheal last night on the The Office. He looked so pitiful, I almost felt bad for laughing so hard.
4. What the heck happened to the old Dr. Phil. I just can't seem to keep from flipping the channel when he's on. Not so good anymore.
5. Please tell me I'm not the only one who still watches Survivor ,15 seasons people, and wants to put their kid on the next season of Kid Nation. I love those shows. Kid Nation is a family night watch for us.
6. Would you Mormons stop voting for Marie Osmond on Dancing With The Stars? She has a great smile but come on, enough is enough.
7. I love the show Friday Night Lights. I know it sounds weird but for some crazy reason it makes me reminisce about the old days...I never had.
8. You know you shouldn't be watching it when you have to wait for your kids to go to bed, so for that I love Desperate House Wives. Nothing imparticular, but I find it a great hour of mindless TV.
9. Chef Gorden Ramsey is so mean and boy can he swear like a sailor, but I'm telling you his show Kitchen Nightmares is so funny. We love this show. The people who sign up for this are so stupid. What where they thinking...oh wait, they weren't because they are so stupid.
10. The Bachelor is another guilty pleasure. If he doesn't pick Jenny this week I am going to cry, I am.
Now you all know how much TV I watch, can you believe I get anything done around here. I do have to say that I watch most of them after hours on my DVR and fast forward through all the commercials...if your doing the math.
Monday, November 12, 2007
It's been 14 years since I married the man in my life. I have to say it's been quit the adventure. We have grown in so many ways. I am most grateful to him for making me a better person. He has taught me so many things and has been so patient with me through all my learning. He has given me 5 beautiful children and has encouraged me always to be a good mother. I'm so glad he chose me. I love you Honey and look forward to what's ahead.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
After lapping up the water off the patio.
1st Halloween wearing the Zebra costume that all the boys wore.
Future Wrestler!!!PreSchool Graduate Class of 2007
Friday, November 2, 2007
I finally got Tucker to put on the "Fireman" costume. You can see how thrilled he was.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
From left to right: Tucker-Spider, Brigg-Alien, Blythe-Skull, Hayden-NY Giants, Micah-Bat.
We washed the seeds and roasted them for our refreshment. Like I said it was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. I have to just add this one picture of Tucker from this weekend. We went to a couple of Halloween parties on Friday and I really wanted Tucker to be a fireman. I have the cutest costume, but no Tucker had his mind set on another costume. The funny thing about this costume is it's my little brother Sam's old costume (he's 16 now). It is completely streched out, torn and covered in runs and mystery stains. He loved it though and told everyone he was a Power Ranger, "a girl on the red side and a boy on the blue side"...hum? Hopefully I can get him in his fireman costume for Halloween. Stay tuned...I'll post pictures.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
1. I love to read the obituaries on Sunday. I know it sounds morbid and in fact I very rarely even know anyone who has died. I am just always fascinated with what people will write in an obituary and I'm always curious of what is noteworthy or not. Just for future reference you know. ( I believe this is also one of my Dad's random facts.)
2. I am a compulsive over scheduler. Oh, I didn't say that the right way...My name is Anna and I am a compulsive over scheduler. I can't help it and I don't think there is anything I can do about it. So lets move on to fact #3
3. I love circus peanuts. I know to most people they look and taste disgusting but I love them. They make me happy and I'm sure there is some deep seeded childhood repressed memory that keeps me coming back for more.
4. I hate the Dentist more than anything, and I know many of you can relate. I would rather do almost anything, even visit the ol' Gynie than go to the dentist.
5. I have a really hard time throwing things away. Wait, I think there is a word for that. I am a PACK RAT. I believe this is also something I inherited from my Dad's side of the family.
6. Everyone has something they would secretly like to be someday, here's mine. I want to be a professional golfer. Isn't that crazy? I don't even get to golf that much anymore in fact I don't even own a full set of golf clubs, but I would really like to. (Trent: hint for Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary 11/12)
Okay so there you go everyone. 6 random facts about me. Thanks for the tag Becky, and everyone who I tagged, have fun.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
I just wanted to publicly thank both Becky & Emily W. for their PIF's. There is nothing better than checking the mail and having a fun package to open. Thank you guys, your both very crafty. I loved your gifts.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Today is my brother Tim's birthday and as you can see he is one wild and crazy guy. Tim and I are only 15 months a part and I have to say that growing up he was probably my bestfriend. Crazy, I know. There were many times growing up I wanted to kill him and many times he tried to kill me. When I was in 8th grade and he was in 7th our parents moved from one side of town to the other. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but for me it was. I left all my friends and everything I felt so comfortable with behind and it was HARD! If it hadn't been for Tim being at my school and being there for me to hang out with I would have had an even harder time. It was hard enough going into High School without him. He is such a wonderful guy who I admire so much. Thanks for making me laugh Tim. I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Monday, October 8, 2007
1. You must leave a comment on my Blog, and I don't even have to know who you are. Isn't that nice of me?
2. You must have a blog of your own. (And you need to know, that was the beginning of my blog world.)
3. If you have not already done your own PIF, you will have to do your own PIF following your celebration dance after you have won mine.
4. I will draw the winners sometime Saturday night 10/13.
I would like to thank you all in advance for entering my PIF. Happy commenting.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007