Sunday, October 21, 2007

Family



Last week I was so lucky and had my sister Amanda come visit me from Idaho. As much as I love her coming to visit I love even more how much fun my kids have with their cousins. Growing up I loved more than anything spending time with my cousins. I have always felt strongly about my children having close ties and fond memories of their cousins. We had such a good time and my kids can't wait for Christmas when all there cousins will be here for a Family Reunion with my siblings. I'm so glad that my parents created all those memories for me growing up and now I want to do the same for my kids. I miss my family so much, it's
the hardest thing about living in Utah. But it does make me grateful for the time I get to spend with family when they come to visit. Thank you Amanda for visiting me last week. I love you!

4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Thanks for having us and letting us trash your house. We had an awesome time and miss you already.

BrendaW8 said...

I enjoyed visiting with you last week, also. You're kids make me laugh and make me feel loved. I can't wait to see you all again at Christmas.
Love,
Brenda
p.s.
Check Out My Blog.

Emily said...

gee, thanks for rubbing it in my face! No, I'm glad you had a good time, just wish I had been there too!! Call me.

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

I've loved all your pictures. Andy showed me how to copy them into my own photo album and it has been fun to collect beautiful photos of the grandkids. I don't know if I will ever get pictures onto mine. Love you!!