Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween & Peace!

I ran across this picture the other day and have just been waiting for the perfect moment to post it. You have to know our family to appreciate this picture to it's fullest. There were a few staple costumes in the Waite house growing up and I have to say that my sister Emily (the Hypie pictured in the photo above) was always the queen for pulling a "scrounge around the house and find something to wear" costume. I wish I had pictures of her Gypsy, Hobo, Baby, or other costumes. Love you guys. Thanks for the memories. (I'm not sure what Andy was in this picture...maybe he can clear that up for us.) Sorry that Sam & Molly won't be able to relate.

10 comments:

Memzy said...

Shed always talks about how you guys would have to scrounge something up last minute for your costumes. Heeelarious.

Kris said...

This is funny! I LOVE IT! I can't believe that Emily was the one that was dressing up, with how much she Hates Halloween! I got a good laugh from this! Em, you look GREAT!!!!

Emily said...

When I first saw the picture, I thought, "Oh, there's Molly--the hippie", then I looked closer...Molly now has a rival:)!

Pearl Girl said...

PRICESLESS

molly said...

Hey we can relate.For one it looked like Emily stole my clothes,and secondly the past several holloweens Sam and I have pulled out old clothes and costumes and we can never really define what we are..freaks maybe?Go check out my new posts.Love ya!

TimW8 said...

I love "scrounged up" costumes. My favorite one was when I used shoe polish on my face to be "soul man." Too bad we don't pics of that!

Check out my blog for the details of the Waite Family Reunion T-Shirt Designing Contest.
I guess you can probably come up with something creative.

ManicMandee said...

That was classic. Thanks for sharing. Hope you all had a great Halloween! We miss you. Last Halloween we were at your house. And I got food poisening at that pot luck. But it was great to be there.

Memzy said...

Pics of your kids in their costumes porfavor.

Andrew Waite said...

thats awesome! i have no idea what the heck i'm supposed to be.... my best guess is like some sort of mad scientist or something? memories..... *sigh*

Amber Waite said...

I though that was Molly too! That's funny. I totally didn't realize that was Andy until after I read the blog.