Monday, October 8, 2007

MY VERY OWN PIF

I know this is the moment that you have all been waiting for. In fact, it's the moment I have been waiting for. I believe I actually won 2 PIF's last week(Thank you Emily W. & Becky) and now I am fulfilling my prophesy and announcing my very own PIF. First of all I have to just say how incredibly intimidated I am. I also need to let all know I am in no way shape or form crafty, so you will not be receiving anything cute and homemade from me. What you will receive, and I believe I am stealing this idea from others like me & Oprah, is a surprise package of some of my favorite things. Yes, you heard me right. 3 lucky winners will receive an assortment of some of the things that make me happy and will hopefully make you a little happy, if you win. Okay now for a few simple rules...

1. You must leave a comment on my Blog, and I don't even have to know who you are. Isn't that nice of me?
2. You must have a blog of your own. (And you need to know, that was the beginning of my blog world.)
3. If you have not already done your own PIF, you will have to do your own PIF following your celebration dance after you have won mine.
4. I will draw the winners sometime Saturday night 10/13.

I would like to thank you all in advance for entering my PIF. Happy commenting.

12 comments:

emily w. said...

Hey Anna...I feel kind of like a PIF pig by entering to win again, but what the heck. Since I did already win once and have done my own PIF I will totally understand if you want to skew the results and award it to someone who has yet to win. Anyways...just wanted to say hi and I'm glad you've joined the blogging world...it gives me one more blog to check out!

Emily said...

I get to be the first!! I would love to win your PIF because I know some of your favorite things are mine too. And, you ARE crafty and creative. You are just way too busy to do anything with it!

Emily said...

well, I was almost the first...Emily sneaked in there before me:)

ManicMandee said...

Count me in. I am gonna say that I am painfully crafty and talented but lack the time. (Can you believe that?) So if I do a PIF, I will copy Anna and send out my favorite things.
I hope I win. It took me a while to get over the depression and pull myself out of the fetal position after losing Emily's PIF.

Andrew Waite said...

i'm totally gunna win... i have never done this before. this is fun. i missed emily's because I went like a week without checking blogs and i missed it... not this time!

Emily said...

Yeah, Andy LOVES circus peanuts!!

Eliza said...

I too have already won a PIF but I am tacky and will go ahead and enter yours as well. I was thrilled to see you win it made me sad to see you enter and not win on other occasions. Well I will be checking in on Saturday to see who the lucky three are.

Kris said...

I'll comment to try and win! So far I've won Becky's PIF and I've entered like 5 contests! How fun!

Pearl Girl said...

Good For you Anna. of course I want to enter, but like Emily W. you don't have to include me. I am just still thrilled that I won Em's. I seriously never win anything. You are a good writer just like your sisters, so I enjoy reading your blogs you make every little thing sound so interesting. I inherited NONE of the talents my brother has. but at least I'm crafty woohoo. I am mailing your package today by the way.

Pearl Girl said...

BY THE WAY--- it been less than 24 hours since you started and you already have more posts than me. How embarassed am I !!!!

Teresa said...

Hey Anna-
This is Teresa Allred, Emily's friend from High School. I have been watching the whole dialog of you starting a blog and enjoying it. haha
I won Emily's PIF, but figured I could win again. Right?
Your family is adorable. I can't believe all the blonde hair. So different from my household. :) K, I will check back Saturday to see what happens.

molly said...

What is this?A gift?I think i automatically wim a gift from you yes?