Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm Touched!

Can I just say how touched I am that so many of you left comments for ME. I would like to personally thank my sister Emily for her post on her blog asking any and all to comment on her sisters new blog. That is how pitiful I am. I do need to announce that I have entered 2 PIF's and am anxiously awaiting the results. Boy are you all going to be so lucky if I win... Stay tuned! I know my husband is just waiting for me to put something real juicy and exciting on my blog but you are going to have to just keep checking in until something so significant I can't manage to keep it to myself appears for all to read. Thanks again for all the encouraging comments.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Did you get Tuckers pictures taken? You need to post a picture or two of one of my CUTEST nephews!

molly said...

I'm so excited for all of this juicy stuff you talk of.

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

Surprise!! I have a blog now! I don't have anything on it, but at least I can see how my darling daughter is doing, I love you!