Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged?

Becky tagged me so if you want to know what that is, go to her blog. Also before anyone else picks them I am tagging Tim, Brenda, Amanda, Andy, Amber, & Molly. Love ya! Now for my 6 random facts about myself...

1. I love to read the obituaries on Sunday. I know it sounds morbid and in fact I very rarely even know anyone who has died. I am just always fascinated with what people will write in an obituary and I'm always curious of what is noteworthy or not. Just for future reference you know. ( I believe this is also one of my Dad's random facts.)

2. I am a compulsive over scheduler. Oh, I didn't say that the right way...My name is Anna and I am a compulsive over scheduler. I can't help it and I don't think there is anything I can do about it. So lets move on to fact #3

3. I love circus peanuts. I know to most people they look and taste disgusting but I love them. They make me happy and I'm sure there is some deep seeded childhood repressed memory that keeps me coming back for more.

4. I hate the Dentist more than anything, and I know many of you can relate. I would rather do almost anything, even visit the ol' Gynie than go to the dentist.

5. I have a really hard time throwing things away. Wait, I think there is a word for that. I am a PACK RAT. I believe this is also something I inherited from my Dad's side of the family.

6. Everyone has something they would secretly like to be someday, here's mine. I want to be a professional golfer. Isn't that crazy? I don't even get to golf that much anymore in fact I don't even own a full set of golf clubs, but I would really like to. (Trent: hint for Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary 11/12)

Okay so there you go everyone. 6 random facts about me. Thanks for the tag Becky, and everyone who I tagged, have fun.

9 comments:

ManicMandee said...

That was fun! I didn't know that stuff.

Andrew Waite said...

one word. WEIRDO!

Emily said...

A professional golfer?? What the heck? I thought I knew everything about you! I also thought I was the only one (besides Dad) that loves to read the obituaries. Circus peanuts (gag).

Amber Waite said...

Really? the obituaries. That IS weird (and kinda scary). And not you too Emily. I'll have to keep both of you in mind when it comes to writing mine way way way in the future. Thanks for sharing those random things about yourself and thanks for tagging me. I had a lot of fun with this one.

Pearl Girl said...

You and Emily are definately related. I can picture you both sitting under a tree in the cemetary reading the obituaries. LOL. I got your package. LOVE IT. We like a lot of the same stuff too and we are both packrats, and Mckinley asked for circus peanuts for christmas????

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

Wow!! We have a lot in common!! I'm crazy about you!

Kris said...

The golfer thing is cracking me up! Too funny! I got my PIF in the mail today! Thank you so much! The candy was gone fast, I love a good notepad, the chap stick is perfect, and I'm excited about the Hot Chocolate! Sounds divine! I will enjoy looking through Family Fun too! Thanks again!

molly said...

I'll do mine soon I promise.Both you and Mimi are very morbid..cemetaries,and dead people in the newspaper..facsinating!I still love you.

Memzy said...

I like you even more now.