Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Baby

Tucker is our youngest and I have to admit I have been having a good time growing out his hair. First of all I think it's cute, second I love the comments I get especially from elderly men about "How cute HER hair is," and third I like the rise I get out of some people including my husband and inlaws. But today I finally decided I was tired of using a half a bottle of detangler and all the crying and screaming and chasing down the hall everytime I need to comb his hair. So today we have a little surprise for Daddy when he gets home. I don't think it looks like my baby but I hope I will get used to it. What do you think?



BEFORE

BACK


AFTER

8 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I'll miss Tucks old hair. But he still looks way cute. Give him hugs from Aunt Lucy. Thanks for making another post.

Emily said...

OH TUCK!!! I LOVE it, but I'm feeling a little teary eyed right now! You HAVE to tell what Trent's response is, ok? Man, I miss you guys!

Kris said...

What a cute kid! I love his old hair, but his new do, looks great too! By the way, this is Kristen, Emily's friend that lives in WA. Anyway, it's exciting to see things going on in your family!

Amber Waite said...

He is getting so big and I LOVE his new haircut. It's been a long time since we've seen you guys. I'm really looking forward to getting together for the holidays.

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome, even without his long curly hair! At least now it will be a little easier each morning. I LOVE that you started a blog! I'll have to thank you sisters for sucking you in to the blog-o-sphere!

Pearl Girl said...

Wow, did you do that yourself? I don't think I've seen him since he was a baby. Well, you did get to be one of the runners up on my PIF, its totally up to you if you want to do one of your own. Take Care

molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
molly said...

Oh MY GOSH!I am soooo mad at you you butcher woman!!!!!