Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Timmy!



Today is my brother Tim's birthday and as you can see he is one wild and crazy guy. Tim and I are only 15 months a part and I have to say that growing up he was probably my bestfriend. Crazy, I know. There were many times growing up I wanted to kill him and many times he tried to kill me. When I was in 8th grade and he was in 7th our parents moved from one side of town to the other. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but for me it was. I left all my friends and everything I felt so comfortable with behind and it was HARD! If it hadn't been for Tim being at my school and being there for me to hang out with I would have had an even harder time. It was hard enough going into High School without him. He is such a wonderful guy who I admire so much. Thanks for making me laugh Tim. I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Tim!! I hope you had a great day! Thanks for letting me live.

TimW8 said...

You think I'm great but, I used to sell Kirbys
Thanks for the memories. I loved the 80's...big hair, leg warmers, and out running the stoners chasing us home from Curran Junior High.

molly said...

Happy birthday Timoteo!!!I'm eating all of the good snacks!!!