Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
From left to right: Tucker-Spider, Brigg-Alien, Blythe-Skull, Hayden-NY Giants, Micah-Bat.
We washed the seeds and roasted them for our refreshment. Like I said it was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. I have to just add this one picture of Tucker from this weekend. We went to a couple of Halloween parties on Friday and I really wanted Tucker to be a fireman. I have the cutest costume, but no Tucker had his mind set on another costume. The funny thing about this costume is it's my little brother Sam's old costume (he's 16 now). It is completely streched out, torn and covered in runs and mystery stains. He loved it though and told everyone he was a Power Ranger, "a girl on the red side and a boy on the blue side"...hum? Hopefully I can get him in his fireman costume for Halloween. Stay tuned...I'll post pictures.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
1. I love to read the obituaries on Sunday. I know it sounds morbid and in fact I very rarely even know anyone who has died. I am just always fascinated with what people will write in an obituary and I'm always curious of what is noteworthy or not. Just for future reference you know. ( I believe this is also one of my Dad's random facts.)
2. I am a compulsive over scheduler. Oh, I didn't say that the right way...My name is Anna and I am a compulsive over scheduler. I can't help it and I don't think there is anything I can do about it. So lets move on to fact #3
3. I love circus peanuts. I know to most people they look and taste disgusting but I love them. They make me happy and I'm sure there is some deep seeded childhood repressed memory that keeps me coming back for more.
4. I hate the Dentist more than anything, and I know many of you can relate. I would rather do almost anything, even visit the ol' Gynie than go to the dentist.
5. I have a really hard time throwing things away. Wait, I think there is a word for that. I am a PACK RAT. I believe this is also something I inherited from my Dad's side of the family.
6. Everyone has something they would secretly like to be someday, here's mine. I want to be a professional golfer. Isn't that crazy? I don't even get to golf that much anymore in fact I don't even own a full set of golf clubs, but I would really like to. (Trent: hint for Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary 11/12)
Okay so there you go everyone. 6 random facts about me. Thanks for the tag Becky, and everyone who I tagged, have fun.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
I just wanted to publicly thank both Becky & Emily W. for their PIF's. There is nothing better than checking the mail and having a fun package to open. Thank you guys, your both very crafty. I loved your gifts.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Today is my brother Tim's birthday and as you can see he is one wild and crazy guy. Tim and I are only 15 months a part and I have to say that growing up he was probably my bestfriend. Crazy, I know. There were many times growing up I wanted to kill him and many times he tried to kill me. When I was in 8th grade and he was in 7th our parents moved from one side of town to the other. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but for me it was. I left all my friends and everything I felt so comfortable with behind and it was HARD! If it hadn't been for Tim being at my school and being there for me to hang out with I would have had an even harder time. It was hard enough going into High School without him. He is such a wonderful guy who I admire so much. Thanks for making me laugh Tim. I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Monday, October 8, 2007
1. You must leave a comment on my Blog, and I don't even have to know who you are. Isn't that nice of me?
2. You must have a blog of your own. (And you need to know, that was the beginning of my blog world.)
3. If you have not already done your own PIF, you will have to do your own PIF following your celebration dance after you have won mine.
4. I will draw the winners sometime Saturday night 10/13.
I would like to thank you all in advance for entering my PIF. Happy commenting.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007