Friday, November 2, 2007

My Little Monsters

Blythe was an "Ice Princess" she helped buy this costume herself.

I finally got Tucker to put on the "Fireman" costume. You can see how thrilled he was.


Micah finally decided he was going to be Zorro.


What can I say about Hayden...

Here are some pictures from our Halloween. Like every other Mom on the planet, I am so glad Halloween in over. That's actually the reason I haven't blogged the past couple of days...I've been celebrating. One other thing I have to say about Halloween, I was so sick of my kids changing there costumes. They ALL had to be something different for school, the trunk or treat and then trick or treating. We had costumes EVERYWHERE!!! I only chose to post the "original" costumes of choice. P.S. Brigg was too big to dress up this year.(So he says)

8 comments:

Eliza said...

I love Tucker's expression! Classic! I would guess he was about 4 years old. Something about his surly appearance is very reminiscent of my 4 year old.

Memzy said...

Holy tall Micah batman!! Good grief. What are you feeding that kid? That ice princess costume looks serious. I've never seen anything like it. You are a WAY batter mom than me for letting them change costumes for those things. I'm too mean for that.

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

That was the MOST beautiful picture of Blythe!!! I LOVED her costume!!!! She must hsve felt very gorgeous. I loved Tuck's picture also, and could see how "excited" he was. Micah was awesome, and Hayden gruesome. Love all those little darlings!!!

Kris said...

These are great pictures. Hooray for no more Halloween. I went to Target tonight and I couldn't even buy anything on clearance. That's how glad I am that it's over! I love the Ice Princess and Fireman! Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

So fun! We even got to extend the holiday until today with a "costumes required" birthday party for one of Abbi's friends. Good Times!

Emily said...

The pictures were great!! I miss those kids!

E said...

Hey Anna! I just found out about all the Waite blogs from Amy & Amanda. Fun! Cute pictures! I've been a pretty bad blogger so far, but I'm working on it. ;)

molly said...

hee hee!Tuck man is adorable even when he is pissed.I miss those kiddies!