Friday, November 16, 2007

T.V.




Okay, it's been a real hard decision on what to write about this week but here goes. Because watching T.V. is the highlight of my day (except when my dear husband comes home from work...that's for you honey) I thought I would write about a few of my feelings on what I have seen this week.

TOP TEN

1. What the heck with Prison Break. I love this show but what is going on. Monday they announced the next season wouldn't start up again till Jan. Is that because of the whole writers strike going on? I was so MAD. Now what am I going to watch on Mondays? Just kidding I have other stuff I can watch.

2. I was so glad they finally got rid of that fat girl Amy (oh wait they're all fat) on The Biggest Loser. She bugged me so bad and she was such a B**** Way to go Isabeau for kicking her off.

3. I felt so sorry for Micheal last night on the The Office. He looked so pitiful, I almost felt bad for laughing so hard.

4. What the heck happened to the old Dr. Phil. I just can't seem to keep from flipping the channel when he's on. Not so good anymore.

5. Please tell me I'm not the only one who still watches Survivor ,15 seasons people, and wants to put their kid on the next season of Kid Nation. I love those shows. Kid Nation is a family night watch for us.

6. Would you Mormons stop voting for Marie Osmond on Dancing With The Stars? She has a great smile but come on, enough is enough.

7. I love the show Friday Night Lights. I know it sounds weird but for some crazy reason it makes me reminisce about the old days...I never had.

8. You know you shouldn't be watching it when you have to wait for your kids to go to bed, so for that I love Desperate House Wives. Nothing imparticular, but I find it a great hour of mindless TV.

9. Chef Gorden Ramsey is so mean and boy can he swear like a sailor, but I'm telling you his show Kitchen Nightmares is so funny. We love this show. The people who sign up for this are so stupid. What where they thinking...oh wait, they weren't because they are so stupid.

10. The Bachelor is another guilty pleasure. If he doesn't pick Jenny this week I am going to cry, I am.

Now you all know how much TV I watch, can you believe I get anything done around here. I do have to say that I watch most of them after hours on my DVR and fast forward through all the commercials...if your doing the math.

15 comments:

Kris said...

This is so funny! I have a lot of the same favorite shows! Survivor, I'm glad you didn't say who got kicked off last night, cuz I haven't watched it yet. Thanks DVR!! Bachelor, PICK JENNY! I'm with you on that one all the way! Amy on the BL had to go Bye Bye. I couldn't stand her either and I was so glad that she got kicked off. Although, she looked awesome at home. She lost 100 pounds. Soo cool! Jack and I love Friday Night Lights too! It's our favorite. Last season was better, but we still tune in every Friday night! Another fav is Chuck on Monday Nights! It's great. I also like How I met your mother! That is hilarious! Ok, now you know how much I'm watching tv too! Great Post!

Emily said...

Loved this post too. I don't watch all of those shows, but I do love the office, kid nation and biggest loser. I was thinking of you when Amy got kicked off, cuz I know you didn't like her. She bugged--hated her fake blue eyes. We haven't watched the office yet. That will be tonights entertainment.

eekareek said...

I too am so disappointed in Prison Break. Why'd they kill off Sara. She was my favorite. I have to admit that only 10 shows is nothing compared to what we watch.. Have to love the dvr. It saves time.

Pearl Girl said...

I have about 7 out of your ten that I watch too. I am so glad to hear that other moms watch a lot of TV. I really need it to unwind at the end of the day. I like Chuck, but I think my #1 all time is According to Jim. Jeff and I try never to miss that one. It is some side splitting laughs. I always end my day with Leno.

Memzy said...

1. I don't watch prison break but that guy is hawt.
2. You are a "fater" (fat hater) ::giggle::
3. Feeling sorry for Michael is half the fun.
4. Dr. Phil "jumped the shark" a long time ago for me.
5. You and the Shedertons are the last survivors still watching Survivor. Jeff Probst will pay us in the end.
6. Marie buuuugs.
7. I am hoping that Tyra and Landry end up together. Shocked to see how Landry's dad handled it. Why does Lyla have to be sooo pretty tho?
8. DHW is a guilty pleasure........and I like it that way.
9. I don't cook.
10. I "quit" that show after Jen didn't pick EITHER guy. Lamerz.

Shed said...

I am so proud of you. Watching TV I believe is the best way to learn about a wide variety of subjects in a very short period of time. I think TV is extremely under appreciated and way over criticized. Keep up the good work sister.

Andrew Waite said...

lovin' prison break... hatin' writers strike!
Kid Nation has jumped up pretty high on my list... love the jew kid that was big pimpin' the other night after he sold all his "bonanza city" souvenirs.
we don't miss an episode of survivor, i'm so gunna send in an audition tape for next season. that goes for amazing race too!
what can i say about the office..... that's what she said!
as for the rest of your shows... sorry, i don't watch em' but are currently into heroes, chuck, 30 rock, my name is earl, and a few others.

E said...

When you update your blog, you do it with a bang! The office almost made me cry last night. I felt sorry for Micheal, and my crush on him grew. (Go see Dan in Real Life!) The Office makes me dream about getting a job at a paper company. Also, when I watch Little People, Big World, I wish I was a dwarf living on a farm in Oregon.

I watch Kid Nation with the kids, too. I don't get what all the outrage is about it--I think it's very educational. Deal with it!

Eliza said...

LOVE Biggest Loser!! LOVE Office (who doesn't right???) Enjoying Survivor I think I am pulling for James or perhaps the gay, Mormon, flight attendend he seems to be the mastermind this season. Watching Kid Nation because Jake (my 8 yr old) enjoys it. It's not my favorite but no one is going to call me a quiter so I WILL finish this season. The funny kid with the horrible lisp makes the show for me. What about Amazing Race??? Do you watch it? If not start it's great and you have only missed two episodes. They always start with a recap so you won't be lost. It's on Sunday nights.

Anna B said...

Okay people I have to admit to watching a lot more T.V. then I posted...Amazing Race, Don't Forget the Lyrics & Oprah, are just a FEW of the other musts.

Hot Pants said...

I had tivo'ed Biggest Loser, and was litterally just about to watch it. You really should have put a note about giving out endings here. I am so glad we all have so much in common. Tv is truelly what brings a family together!

ManicMandee said...

Cute little photo you found of the couch potato. I have you to blame for getting me addicted to TV shows. Reality ones especially. Thanks for calling today! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hi anna its erin. reading your comments on t.v. reminded me of the great but yet pathetic days when I was married and didnt work. I had my shows planned out from 8 in the morning til 11:30 at night after the local news. I had a 30 minute window from 12:30 to 1:00 in the afternoon when I would squeeze in a quick and I mean quick shower. Oh the days! Now I never get to watch t.v but I always make time for LMN and extreme home makeover my two favorites!!

Anonymous said...

Hope amanda doesnt read this blog! She will be so mad. You should rub it in her face and talk about all the crap you eat while watching all your shows. Next blog maybe?? Just kidding amanda. ha ha

Hot Pants said...

It's FHVN!!!!