Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Tuck "Man"!

Tucker's 1st Birthday!
After lapping up the water off the patio.

1st Halloween wearing the Zebra costume that all the boys wore.


2nd Birthday picture.

3rd Birthday bowling party.
Future Wrestler!!!PreSchool Graduate Class of 2007


My baby boy is 4 years old today. He was our little surprise and we are so thankful someone knew we needed 1 more blessing in our family. He has been such a joy. Everyone loves Tucker and he loves everyone back. He loves hangin' with his older brothers and looking cool. He has a very vivid imagination that allows him all kinds exciting adventures. He has his very own imaginary monster he calls a "ROOSKER". He enjoys telling people he has girlfriends and is going to Chuckee Cheese. Since Blythe has gone to school this year he has been my little shopping buddy who loves to buy candy with the money he finds in his Dad's work van. We love you Tucker, Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Kris said...

What a cutie! I love 4 year olds! He looks like he's a delight to have around! So fun!

molly said...

I am his favorite...he is getting way too old now though,maybe you should lend him to Scott and I so we can practice parenting ya know?hee hee.I love you and MISS YOU TONS!!!!and i wasn't kidding about lending him to us.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Tuck-Tuck!! What a kid!!

Eliza said...

Aren't surprise babies the best? Our little Morgan was also a surprise and I couldn't imagine my life without her. Happy birthday little man you are such a doll!!

ManicMandee said...

Happy Birthday Tucker! I sent you a card a few days ago. And I got the package Anna, by the way. Thanks so much! That was really super nice. The girls appreciated it.

Andrew Waite said...

tucker? when did you guys have another kid? adoption? where was i durring all this? well happy birthday kid!