Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Brother


Today is my youngest baby brothers Birthday. He is the ripe old age of 17. I was a freshman in college when he was born. I distinctly remember the first time I saw him in the hospital. He was lying there but naked and man was that boy endowed, if you know what I mean. My mom loved making costumes for him and my little sister who was only 21 months older than him. I loved this costume she made for him. It was probably his first Halloween and he is Sebastian from the Little Mermaid, love the red dye in your hair. (Molly was the Little Mermaid of course.) I know he still loves dressing up and will appreciate this flashback. Love you little Sambo and hope you have a great one.

13 comments:

eekareek said...

That is such a cute picture. Happy Birthday Sam.

Kris said...

Cute picture, and that is a way creative costume. Little mermaid and Sebastian! So funny!

Vegas Family said...

I remember Sam and Hayley bouncing in their swings together hanging in your mom doorway.

Andrew Waite said...

i wish we could find the picture of sam when he was a baby and he ate the laundry detergent and his bottom lip got 6 times bigger than it's usually large size... THAT was awesome!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Sambo!!

Pearl Girl said...

Does this look like Rachel and Sarah to you????

E said...

I remember Molly and Sam's costumes that year. They were so cute--they still are, actually.

Memzy said...

Sam was just wearing this the other night at his birthday dinner.

Regarding your comment on my site:
I just threatened them with their lives. No big deal.

hayley said...

Happy Birthday Sam!

Hazel said...

TIT(this is tom)Is his hair still red? Happy birthday Sam.

Memzy said...

I hope you aren't deaders in a ditch somewhere, Anna. Did your computer catch the flu?

Vegas Family said...

Hello...I loved your Christmas Card. So so cute!

Hot Pants said...

I think we have celebrated Sam's b-day long enough, don't you?