Sunday, December 2, 2007

I've Been Sick!


I have been so sick and feel like I have been in a come for a month. I wake up and there's a foot of snow on the ground outside my kids look like orphans and the house looks like it's been hit by a tornado. That's what getting strep and doing nothing about it until you can't stand will do to you. I did get a good laugh from the nurse. I opted for the penicillin shot instead of a prescription. She walks in the room with this huge needle and says "I need to give this to you in your butt MUSCLE." I laughed out loud and pulled my pants down. There ain't no MUSCLE down there missy, but she shot away. It's Sunday and I'm feeling much better. I missed out on tons this weekend and am sad about that but glad to be back on the mend. Brigg & Hayden had there first wrestling tournament this weekend. Brigg took 1st & Hayden took 3rd. I'm very happy it's finally December (and I don't have to hear that stupid song every time I pull up my blog.) Hope you all are doing well. I'm hoping to find a great pic or video for tomorrow so stay tuned.

11 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I'm sorry you were so sick and I never knew or called you! Bad sister! I'm glad you are doing better now though. I loved the "butt muscle" comment though. That gave me a good laugh. Miss you tons.

Kris said...

Bummer being sick. Not fun! I feel like I've been fighting off something for a few weeks now! Tis the season, I guess!

Andrew Waite said...

butt muscle. Yeah, I got me one of those too.

eekareek said...

I would have taken the pills because my butt is so large and stretched out. Sucks having strep.

Emily said...

butt muscle? I guess I better re-read your post. Glad you are feeling better!!

Vegas Family said...

I am glad your better also. Funny about the butt muscle. I am right there with you.

Hot Pants said...

Calvin had strep once and I didn't know it, until it turned into Scarlet Fever! I am a good mom. Glad you are on the mend, and that your song is no longer playing on your blog.

E said...

My butt muscle is buried beneath chub. Your bubbly song was a blog deterrent, but it never kept me away! (Nice try ;)

Amber Waite said...

Sorry your feeling so sick. Hopefully that "butt shot" will kick in real soon. That's great news about the boys though. Good Job Brigg & Hayden!

Memzy said...

Muscles of the butt variety are overrated.

Cristin said...

There's such a thing as butt muscles??? Wow...

I'm glad to hear that your feeling better. It stinks being sick and a mom at the same time.