Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Cards



I love getting and giving Christmas Cards. It is one of my most favorite things about Christmas. Today I finally received my very first Christmas Cards of 2007. I have been waiting for this moment since Dec. 1st. My awesome SIL's Memzy/Emily & Cheryl were my very first arrivals. They were both so cute and creative and literally put a smile on my face. I have already displayed them on my cute Card holder in my Kitchen. I have to admit, it is a bit of a status symbol for me to be able to display the Christmas cards we receive. What can I say, it makes me feel loved. I have put some extra thought into my Christmas Cards this year and am so proud of how they turned out. Hint: If you send me a Christmas Card this year you will be lucky enough to receive one of my special cards, along with my yearly update/brag on the fam. Thanks again to my SIL's for the Christmas Cards, I loved them. Be waiting anxiously by your mail box for mine.

11 comments:

Shed said...

Glad you like the card.

Kris said...

Cute cards! I still need to get working on mine! I'm so late this year!!

Memzy said...

Freakage Anna! We just got your card today and it is amazing! I had not idea you were a scrapbook/crafterson kinda gal. That Utah life must have rubbed off on you? And did you take the pics? Niiiiiiiice.

Vegas Family said...

I love Christmas cards also. Especially ones with photos inside. Where did you get your Christmas card display?-very cute.

Andrew Waite said...

we didn't get no Christmas cards! Christmas cards are for suckers!

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

I always love your cards. Can't wait to receive yours this year, as I am sure you will make an exception in my case and not require one from me. I have just never been able to get that done. Can't wait to see you next week!

Emily said...

I can't wait to see your card. You did send me one, right? I loved Sherod and Em's card. That's a hard one to top!

E said...

That's strange. I haven't gotten any Christmas cards.

molly said...

Brenda,Tim,Scott,and I wached "Going Home" last night..I liked your hair..CHA CHA CHA CHEEUH!!!2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Waite said...

still haven't gotten any cards...

Kornie Pie said...

Hello there Anna! Umm...I see you in like umm a week from tomorrow! so that is like 7 days! haha yup I can count I just don't like too! Anyways~I am way excited to meet you and Trent! Wanted to wish you a happy weekend and let you know I'm getting into this blog thing now! :) take care