Monday, December 3, 2007

FHVD

Okay, I have to say a few things about this video. This is the 1st time I have ever put an old home video on my blog and it took me a few hours to figure it out, but I did.(Good thing there was nothing I wanted to watch tonight and the kids could take care of themselves.) This is one of my most favorite videos of all time. Blythe had just turned 3 and I had put her into this little dance class in Bakersfield. She loved it! This was the video of her 1st recital and I believe it was in Dec. of 2004. She has always been a girly girl and loves putting lip gloss and lipstick on. She would always try and kiss Grandma Waite hoping to get some of her lipstick on her lips. We had no idea of the fact that she had smuggled her own lip gloss into her leotard before the recital. It was so funny how she started to pretend putting it on and then went "wait I think I might just have some on me." For the record she was completely humiliated when she saw me viewing the video. She has no recollection of the event, but now You will. Enjoy my 1st Video for FHVD!

12 comments:

eekareek said...

That was super cute! She is such a funny girl. She was cracking me up when you came up in Sept.

Kris said...

How funny! I have Sydnee in dance this year, and it makes me wonder what kind of stunt she'll do during her performance! So cute!

E said...

That might be my favorite FHVD post yet! It got me laughing pretty hard. She is SO cute! I think she might have been too distracted by her lack of lip gloss to move her feet (but at least she had an excuse).

Vegas Family said...

That gets my vote for the best FHVD! That is so funny. I never thought to store my lip gloss in that spot. That is a classic to have on video. She is so CUTE! She was cracking me up when we were all in Idaho. To be so girly with all those brothers.

Cristin said...

That is the cutest video EVER! I needed a good giggle ha ha ha

Emily said...

That's my Blythie!!

ManicMandee said...

A good old classic. Loved it!

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

That put a big smile on my face! How I love and miss that girl!!!!!!

Amber Waite said...

What can I say? A girls gotta be beautiful. I loved it! Great FHV.

Memzy said...

Sooooo, you are saying that is a weird place to put your lip gloss?

Hot Pants said...

I'm with Memzy, when I am at church and my gunnysack dress doesn't have any pockets, I always store my lip gloss in the croch of my taupe nylons.
I think you may have just bumbed Jenny for #1 video! (It was a close call though, with you and Emily and Erin's bangs.)

molly said...

Oh man, i have seen this a million times and it never ceases to make me crack up.I miss all of you way too much,I can't wait for our party!!! Only a few short weeks!!!!