Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy 11th B-Day Hayden



























Hayden's 1st B-Day


Today Hayden is 11 years old. I know it's such a cliche, but I can't believe how fast time has gone. Hayden was my smallest baby weighing in at 5lbs. 11oz. and to this day he's just a little guy, but he has a huge heart. He has always been so much fun to be around. From the day he started talking he hasn't stopped. When we were having Micah tested for his speech problems at 2, they told us one of the reasons Micah never talked was because he had an older brother to do all the talking for him, and they were right. Hayden has always had a ton of friends and been the life of the party. He's a great student and amazing athlete, and is one of my best helpers at home. He's outgoing and not afraid to try anything. He is sweet and eager to please. Even though his Dad and I give him a hard time and question his judgement often, he has never given us any reason to be seriously disappointed in him.
We love Hayden so much and am so grateful you are a part of our family. Happy Birthday Hayden. I love you.

Before Hayden cut his own hair.
After Hayden cut his own hair. (None of the other kids have ever done that before.)



Hayden has always excelled in ever sport he participates in Football, Wrestling, or Baseball.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!!! HOpe you get a bunch of good stuff for your birthday!!!!

Love the self cut hair look -- I have had one do that too!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! Hayden is one awesome kid. He is one of a kind and I love him lots!!

Memzy said...

Natural athlete?--check

total babe?--check

HUGE personality?--check

I think you've got a winner. Happy beeday to Hayden. Hope he has a great one.

ManicMandee said...

I forgot to mention his birthday to you yesterday when we talked! I'm a jerk.
Happy Birthday Hayden! Cards on the way.
You are a complete stud.

E said...

Happy Birthday! That fourth picture down is especially cute!

Kati said...

I got to know Hayden quite well with the play the kids were in last year. He had me wrapped from the first rehearsal. He has more personality than any kid I have ever met. He is handsome, smart, AND atheletic! That kid has it all!!!
Happy Birthday Hayden! Hope you had a great day.