Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday


Micah turned 9 years old today. He asked me last night if I was going to do a post about him so here's for you Micah.
9 Things I LOVE About
Micah Sherod Butler
1. He has the best one liners of any of my kids. "She might have a daggah."
2.He is always HAPPY!
3. He's very easy going and my easiest kid to please. Thank goodness he got the December B-Day.
4. He's very smart. A straight A student.
5. He's a good friend.
6. He loves his brothers and sister.
7. He's a little on the mischievous side and
because of that he flies under the radar.
8. He has a very tender heart and never
wants to hurt any ones feelings.
9. He's the best middle child I could have
ever asked for.
Happy Birthday Micah I love you. Mom

11 comments:

KunaBoy said...

Congrats to Micah! You're a wonderful grandson! Grandpa & Grandma Waite

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, Micah! Many of the special ones are born in December.

Emily said...

Happy bday Micah! I love you.

Hazel said...

Happy Birthday Micah!
Those ladies better watch out!

Memzy said...

December birdfday kids are the BEST.

E said...

All these December birthdays! I had no idea. Happy Birthday Micah!

ManicMandee said...

Those 9 things are all definitely true. Love that boy. Happy Birthday!

eekareek said...

You forgot cute as a button. Happy Bithday, Micah Sherod Butler!

Sharonda and Zaron said...

Happy Birthday to Micah; he's such a cute guy. It was my Holly's birthday yesterday as well, she turned 7.

Anna D. said...

Happy Birthday Micah! Hope that you had a great day!

jenn said...

So sweet. What a great kid. Happy Birthday, Micah!