Monday, December 8, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

I told Tucker on the way home from Wrestling tonight that he could call Santa Clause when we got home and tell him what he wanted for Christmas. Here's our conversation.

Me: Tucker what are you going to tell Santa you want for Christmas?

Tucker: Oh, I'm not going to get anything for Christmas 'cause I've been bad.

Me: Well you could start being good now.

Tucker: Ya well, I cry too much.

Me: Ya, you do cry a lot, but you could try and be better.

Tucker: Ya well, I spank girls on the butts and that's bad too.

Me: Well, ya that's not good either. (trying not to laugh hysterically)

Tucker: Do you think Santa will put me on the good list if I'm better.

Me: Ya, Santa's nice like that.

If you have Vonage for your phone service you can call this real nifty phone number and your kid hears a recorded message from Santa and then they can leave him a message. Then Vonage emails you the recording of what your kid said they wanted from Santa. How fun is that. 1-700-CALL-SANTA (Vonage customers only)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Exactly what girls is he spanking? :) At least he knows he has been bad and isn't trying to fool Santa!!

Hazel said...

That is soooooo cute! I wish i had Vonage just for that feature.
I love the naughty conversation. At least he isn't lying to himself. My kids tell me they have been good the whole year. I wanted to break out my "bad" list of things they did to put them in their place.

Memzy said...

I LOVE that Tucker lives in reality. How smart is THAT? I am so jealous of your Vonage feature. waaay cool.

E said...

Wow, I am shocked! A teddy bear with a bow tie? I WISH my kids would ask for something old-school like that. They had tons of bow-tied teddy bears at the $1 store.

Mandi said...

That is so adorable!!! I love their little voices!!

Hot Pants said...

Jenny I thought she said she wanted a teddy bear wrapped with a bow on it. Santa needs to call back Blythe and get it worked out. We used to have Vonage in our last house. Just another reason why it was a mistake to move!

Sarah said...

Seriously so cute. What a little smarty!

Markie23 said...

I didn't know spanking girls on the butt was a disqualification. Drat!

Kris said...

This is the cutest conversation ever. We have Vonage, so we'll have to remember to do this. I can't believe he's admitting to spanking girls. Too cute.

Mary said...

I think you need to check into this "spanking girls" think. It could become a problem in the future.

Crazycozartclan said...

Oooo good tip on the santa ph #. We will have to try that later. If crying puts you on the naughty list then my kids are in deep! They may not get off the naught list EVER!!! Oh well. more presents for mom. : )

Emily said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I miss those kids so bad. So, why does Tucker want TWO scootas?

cbonitab said...

That video of the calls is awesome! Gosh they are so cute!

Anna D. said...

That little Tucker is hilarious. I hope Santa can find it in his heart to bring Tucker Christmas...:)

Petersen Kids said...

At least Tucker is honest, my kids seem to have some serious memory loss at Christmas time! They did get a call from Santa the other night, they have NOT stopped talking about it!! :)

jenn said...

That might be the funniest Santa conversation ever! What a cutie he is.

Memzy said...

Soooo, how's the fitness challenge going? I'm dying to hear!