Friday, July 18, 2008

Flash Back Friday 1982 Style

First of all I want to thank ALL of my Friends who commented on my last post. It really did me make feel sooooo much better to read all your comments and words of encouragement.







I love my brothers and sisters. They are some of my best friends ever!!! We grew up so close together and were always playing with each other. Being the oldest of 8 kids was such a blessing for me. I have so many fond memories growing up in a large family. I found this picture that was probably taken our first day of school 1982. My Mom always had a tradition of taking our picture on the 1st day of school. I started the same tradition with my kids. Hopefully they will be able to pull up those old pictures someday and have fond memories of there childhood too. These are some of the most amazing people I know. I love you guys!!





Pictured:


Me(5th grd.), Tim(4th grd.), Sherod(2nd grd.), Emily (1st grd.), Amanda (Kindergarten)





Amanda, I can't believe how much you look like Beccca in this picture.





Good times!

10 comments:

Cristin said...

awww that is so sweet! I LOVE that picture, you all are so cute!

Memzy said...

That kid in the middle is a hawtie.

I love these old pics. Is that in the Sunset house?

Anna B said...

No, that would be our house on Panarama Dr. East side baby!

Emily said...

Oh yeah. My girls saw this picture and asked who the 4th "BOY" in the picture was. Yeah.

Pearl Girl said...

Such a cute picture. I love pulling out olf photos - just floods your mind with memories. I am sorry about your frustration post, I have been frustrated a lot lately too, its so hard to enjoy summer with all the extra work moms have to do.
hang in there.

ManicMandee said...

I've never seen this one before. Fun times. I'll have to rip it off of you.

E said...

Everyone looks so cute! I totally recognize that picture in the background. Thanks for the flashback.

Shed said...

Good times.

I remember thinking that the gold plates in the background were real gold and that we were rich.

TimW8 said...

Hey did you name your blog after the Jon MaLaughlin song Beautiful Disaster? It's a cool song. You should put it on your blog.
BTW I loved that shirt I was wearing in that picture.

Hot Pants said...

Jenny sported that same side pony tail for about 10 years. You guys are cute!