Wednesday, November 12, 2008

15 Years & Counting...


I love this man! I can't believe it has been 15 years. I can honestly say it's gotten better every year.
15 Things I LOVE about Trent
1. He is one of the hardest workers I know. He has always done whatever it takes to provide for our family. Even if it means scrubbing carpets.
2. He loves his children and enjoys watching them be successful and is always there to cheer them on.
3. He puts his wife's and children's wants and needs above his own, ALWAYS! He would never have seconds of anything without making sure everyone had enough.
4. He has the best "Trentisms" for example "It is what it is", "Do the math", "I'll give you a reason to cry", "On a scale of 1 to 10"
5. He puts up with a lot of my crap. Especially my clutter disorder & disorganization disability.
6. He has a great sense of humor. Previous post evidence, he didn't kill me.
7. He enjoys working with the kids and has taught them self sufficiency well.
8. He's a "Chatty Cathy" and can out talk any girl I know.
9. He's very smart and most of the time his deep discussions go right over my head.
10. He's fiscally conservative and though I have not always been very supportive I know he knows what's best for us and we will be taken care of.
11. He wants me to be happy and makes a concerted effort to ask me if I'm happy on almost a daily basis.
12. He loves his God, his Country, and his Family.
13. He tells me if he had to choose between saving me or Sunny(our dog) from a steep cliff he would pick me.
14. He has always told me how beautiful I am and has NEVER made me feel ugly.
15. He's a Hottie!
I love you Trent. Happy Anniversary!!!!

18 comments:

Memzy said...

You guys are PERF together.

Kati said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary! When I read 15 years, I thought to myself "Man that is a long time". Then realized Mat and I are on year 12. Crazy how fast time flies by!
I am so happy that you two are still so happy!

Hot Pants said...

I think memzy meant to say, You guys are pervy together. That's how I read it anyway. Happy Anniverary!! I bet I can guess one of the things that will be part of the celebration tonight.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! 15 years that is so great!

Mandi said...

Wow 15 years! That's so great!! Congrats!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Holy crap... 15 years! I don't have any studies/statistics in front of me but I think you've beaten a lot of odds/records.

Congrats!

ManicMandee said...

Proof he's a "hottie": Fave Foto Friday post.
I am a fan of Trent and am glad you made it 15 years. That is awesome.

KunaBoy said...

Congratulations! I'm proud of a son-in-law who honors his Priesthood and temple covenants. Keep it up.

Jenny B. said...

i have that dress. i happen to lve it !

Hazel said...

Happy Anniversary! I enjoy 15 things you love about him, but i think at your 40 year, you are going to have to do something different. That would be a bit to much reading for me.

Shed said...

If I were gay I would totally make out with Trent. He would have to be gay too though. He's not is he/ Just wondering after that previous post...

Hazel said...

I was wondering if you could leave a comment on my sister's blog so she feels like it is worth it. The link is "The heaton family" from my blog. She has been blogging much longer than I have, but doesn't really have what we all have here. Thank you. If anyone else reads this and would like to leave a comment please do. I don't think she has ever had more than 4 comments on a post and I think 3 were from me.

Petersen Kids said...

That was so tender! I love you guys, congrats on the anniversary. You two are so made for each other!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! 15 years is crazy long! Way to go!

E said...

Congrats on 15 beautiful years! (and thanks for reminding me that my anniversary is coming up)

Markie23 said...

Well, I don't know anything about #1 - #14, but #15... DEFINATELY!!

Anna D. said...

Happy Anniversary on the 12th! I love your picture! Wow...15 yrs... where has the time gone? You are an inspiration!

jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! Such sweet things you said about your hubby. I always loved being in Sunday school with Trent because he made great comments that were not only good, but appropriate, and kept the discussion on track.

Great picture of the two of you. Your dress is darling!