Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 5th B-Day Tucker

I asked Tucker what kinda treat he wanted to take to PreSchool for his Birthday. He told me he wanted "Red applesauce and Gatorade." I took cookies and Capri Suns. He also informed me that he wanted a "Weapons" birthday party??? His #1 Birthday wish was a "two-wheeled scootah" (scooter). I love this kid. He keeps me laughing and on my toes ALL THE TIME.

Five Things I Love About Tucker

1. He has a great sense of humor and loves to make people happy.

2. He is so outgoing and energetic.

3. He loves me, and tells me everyday.

4. He loves playing outside and being a boy.

5. He's the last of 5 but doesn't play the "baby card".

Tucker is my only kid who has had a BEST friend at this age. Deklin and Tucker would be together 24/7 if we let them. They hardly ever fight and aren't too cool to give each other hugs. I'm so glad he has such a good buddy to hang out with.

I love you Tucker and am so glad that someone smarter than me knew we needed you to bring up the rear of this fast moving train. Happy 5th Birthday.

14 comments:

Memzy said...

That top picture is too much. No way that kid is FIVE. That means Char will be five next year. I'm askeered.

Kris said...

He is an absolute cutie. You better watch out when he gets older. Happy birthday to your little boy.

KunaBoy said...

Happy Birthday Tuck-man! We love you lots!!!Grandma&Grandpa Waite

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I love how tough he is playing with his big brothers and how much they love him.

Hazel said...

That is so sweet! Tell him happy birthday for me.

Emily said...

I love that first picture! He's growing up way too fast. Happy Birthday, TUck from your mean aunt Mimi.

Unknown said...

That first picture is sooooo Tucker. He is one handsome boy. Happy birthday!!

Unknown said...

That first picture is sooooo Tucker. He is one handsome boy. Happy birthday!!

ManicMandee said...

I love this kid too! He is so funny. Happy birthday! His picture is the only one cute enough to replace your last post.

Crazycozartclan said...

He is so cute. I miss all the little guys together all the time like last year. I hope he has a happy birthday!

E said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Tucker!

Pearl Girl said...

I love that age, they say and do the sweetest things!

Anna D. said...

How cute! Happy Birthday Tucker! Remember that bug juice? That was my b-day present for you:) Hope you had a great day!! And your girlfriend says happy b-day too:)

jenn said...

Happy Birthday Tucker!