Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Happenings

I can't believe how fast November came and went. It doesn't even really seem like winter yet. Ya know the snow stuff and all? Anyway, I thought I would just briefly list all that came and went in November.

aStarted my new Choir Director position over at the kids Elementary School. Woo Hoo!
aBrigg finished up his football season and his team took 2nd. I pulled off a football party to boot.
aTucker started his 1st year of wrestling and dominated in his first tournament. If only I had my video camera going.
aBrigg started his 9th season of wrestling & Hayden his 7th season. Micah....another blog post.
aBlythe passed off level 1 in Gymnastics and moved on to level 2!
aTrent perfected his Chili recipe at the Ward Chili Cook Off. He got robbed of 1st place.
aTrent's sister Lindy & her family came for a visit from Oklahoma.
aTrent's Mom & Dad came down from California for a 2 week visit.
aWe had family pictures taken.
aI did my civic duty and voted.
aHayden earned his first 3 merit badges at the BYU POW WOW.
aKids had there Primary Program...CUTE
aBlythe & Tucker got a clean bill of health from the Dr. Tucker also got his Kindergarten shots and his warts frozen off. He loved that part a lot.
aSaw my nephew Josh play a fork in Beauty and the Beast. He was the best fork ever.
aMy baby boy turned 5. It's been five years since I have been pregnant. Weird.
aCelebrated my 15th Wedding anniversary. I'm feeling way old.
aAttended my Brother-in-law Scott's convert baptism which was AMAZING and my Grandma Bailey's 80th Birthday party in California.
aHad a great Thanksgiving with 23 of my closest in-laws at my house.
aSaw an early showing of Twilight (Thanks Dana) with some really fun girls. Can't say I loved it but can't say I hated it either. Another post...
aStarted taking classes at the Gym...loving it.
aALL the kids got straight A's
aHad my very first cap put on a tooth. HATED IT!
aOrdered Christmas Cards
aSet up Christmas decor. Has never happened in Nov.

Looking forward to DECEMBER.

21 comments:

Amber Waite said...

Wow, sounds like you've had a busy month. I'm happy to hear everything is going well for you guys.

Amy Coontz said...

I think my niece was in that Beauty and the Beast performance.

Emily said...

Wow, talk about a productive month!

Memzy said...

true dat. November FLEW by.

Unknown said...

Okay you are forgiven for not posting too much in November, you have been rather busy!

Hazel said...

They can freeze those things off now?!?! I just bit mine off. Actually, I think they had the technology, my parents just didn't have the money:(

Kris said...

You've been busy. I'm impressed with everything that you've done in the past month! Hooray, December is now here! Enjoy.

Pearl Girl said...

Yowza your making my head spin.

Mandi said...

Wow, that's quite a lot for one month!!!

Mary said...

You should have saved some of that energy for December...traditionally it's the busy one!

Good seeing you at mom's big b-day bash!

ManicMandee said...

Had to brag about how amazing you are hu? That's ok, you are my inspiration.

Sharonda and Zaron said...

I love busy months, but then I don't because it makes time fly so fast. Hey, we should get our families together sometime soon.

Crazycozartclan said...

You sound busy! Too bad December isn't usually any better. Hopefully you had fun at least!

E said...

Your November was jam-packed! I need to re-do that month. I didn't get much done but it felt really busy for some reason.

cbonitab said...

wow...

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I had a great comment and then Katie's comment disturbed me in ways I can't talk about right now.

Btw, your fam pics are TDF!

Vegas Family said...

High Five!
You accomplished an impressive amount of stuff here!
Sounds like you can relax in Dec. ?

Hot Pants said...

I am feeling stressed now. I can't even remember the first two weeks of November.

Cristin said...

Wowzers, I can't even remember November...I know we had a November but I don't remember it. Sooo kudos for remembering and 2 kudos for making it through a very busy month!!!!

Anna D. said...

That's a lot of shizzzzzzzzzzz... and you wonder why the month went by.... at least you got to go see twilight with some FUN girls!!!

jenn said...

You've been busy! Ditto to Anna's comment about FUN girls at Twilight.

Congrats on all the kids getting straight A's. That's seriously impressive!