Friday, May 22, 2009

12


OK, so this kid went and turned 12 on me. So in honor of Hayden's Birthday...
"12 Things I Love About Hayden"
1. He has a great laugh & smile.
2. He's subber smart.
3. He can be EVERYONES friend.
4. He's NOT shy.
5. He's a great athlete and knows how to put on a good show.
6. He can be very kind & considerate.
7. He wants to be good.
8. He's a very hard worker (probably my best.)
9. He LOVES life.
10. He knows how to dress, with style.
11. He's NEVER afraid to try new things, a bit of a daredevil.
12. I love that he was my smallest baby, that he's stayed a little on the short side and he embraces it.
Happy Birthday Hayden, I love you.

10 comments:

Cristin said...

YAY I love 12 year olds!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Hot Pants said...

Hayden is always a good time. Happy Birthday!

Emily said...

I love that kid! You forgot to mention his charm and ability to get free stuff wherever he goes.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!! Jezz, Anna your kids are getting old!! :)

ManicMandee said...

That is one kid that has got it and knows it. Love him.

E said...

Yes, I agree. He has the IT factor. Plus he's handsome AND charming. Happy Birthday Hayden!

homegirl said...

Happy 12th Birthday Hayden! You are still a cutie!

Katie said...

Happy late birthday to that boy. Now that I have met him in real life, I feel so much more connected.

Anna D. said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! Hope you had a great one and enjoyed that Chocolate Cake!

jenn said...

I'm so waiting for a post dedicated to your new camera. It's like the birth of a new family member it's such a big deal! :)

PS- I saw your sister at the Zoo today. Such a small world.