Saturday, November 24, 2007
Thursday, November 22, 2007
This was some video I took of Blythe's Kindergarten Thanksgiving program. (She's the one beating the drum in the back row on the end who drops her drum.) You read right...here in Utah they still let the kids dress up like Indians (not Native Americans) and Pilgrim's and perform ritual dances and songs on the school stage for their parents. It was actually a very cute and tastefully done program.
What the Butler's are thankful for this Thanksgiving.(I asked the kids to tell me few things they were thankful for this is what I got unrehearsed.)
Anna-"I'm thankful for so many things this year but mostly for my Family, the Gospel, our Health, Home and for Trent who has been able to support our family through self-employment for the past 2 years."
Trent-"I'm thankful for my beautiful wife and my dog Sunny."(A man of many words, but good taste.)
Brigg-"I'm thankful for my Mom, food and books...and my looks."
Hayden-"I'm thankful for food, T.V., and the Patriots" (A very shallow child.)
Micah-"I'm thankful for shelter, the Navy, food and vehicles." (I'm not sure where that came from but again that's Micah.)
Blythe-"I'm thankful for my Mom and my family."
Tucker-"I'm fankful for my famawee."(Translation FAMILY)
We want to wish Grandma Bailey a Happy Birthday today. We love you and miss you very much and hope you have wonderful birthday today with lots of food and family. Thank you for being such an example to us.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
Waite Family Hawaii Trip 1984?
This was our first big trip on a plane as kids to Hawaii. I have to say that it was one of my most favorite trips as a kid. As you can see it was pre Molly & Sam. Believe me when I say Molly & Sam have both had there fair share of trips around the world (post Anna, Tim, Sherod etc.) I really think we all look pretty "Groovin'" in this picture. I believe we were standing outside the condo where we were staying. Love the cool shorts and glasses Tim. Emily looks pissed about something (probably her new haircut.) I'm just glad I didn't I have bangs in THIS picture. We must have just been to some sort of reunion (refer to Sherods shirt.) Amanda and Andy were to young to look anything but cute. Love ya guys!
Friday, November 16, 2007
1. What the heck with Prison Break. I love this show but what is going on. Monday they announced the next season wouldn't start up again till Jan. Is that because of the whole writers strike going on? I was so MAD. Now what am I going to watch on Mondays? Just kidding I have other stuff I can watch.
2. I was so glad they finally got rid of that fat girl Amy (oh wait they're all fat) on The Biggest Loser. She bugged me so bad and she was such a B**** Way to go Isabeau for kicking her off.
3. I felt so sorry for Micheal last night on the The Office. He looked so pitiful, I almost felt bad for laughing so hard.
4. What the heck happened to the old Dr. Phil. I just can't seem to keep from flipping the channel when he's on. Not so good anymore.
5. Please tell me I'm not the only one who still watches Survivor ,15 seasons people, and wants to put their kid on the next season of Kid Nation. I love those shows. Kid Nation is a family night watch for us.
6. Would you Mormons stop voting for Marie Osmond on Dancing With The Stars? She has a great smile but come on, enough is enough.
7. I love the show Friday Night Lights. I know it sounds weird but for some crazy reason it makes me reminisce about the old days...I never had.
8. You know you shouldn't be watching it when you have to wait for your kids to go to bed, so for that I love Desperate House Wives. Nothing imparticular, but I find it a great hour of mindless TV.
9. Chef Gorden Ramsey is so mean and boy can he swear like a sailor, but I'm telling you his show Kitchen Nightmares is so funny. We love this show. The people who sign up for this are so stupid. What where they thinking...oh wait, they weren't because they are so stupid.
10. The Bachelor is another guilty pleasure. If he doesn't pick Jenny this week I am going to cry, I am.
Now you all know how much TV I watch, can you believe I get anything done around here. I do have to say that I watch most of them after hours on my DVR and fast forward through all the commercials...if your doing the math.
Monday, November 12, 2007
It's been 14 years since I married the man in my life. I have to say it's been quit the adventure. We have grown in so many ways. I am most grateful to him for making me a better person. He has taught me so many things and has been so patient with me through all my learning. He has given me 5 beautiful children and has encouraged me always to be a good mother. I'm so glad he chose me. I love you Honey and look forward to what's ahead.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
After lapping up the water off the patio.
1st Halloween wearing the Zebra costume that all the boys wore.
Future Wrestler!!!PreSchool Graduate Class of 2007
Friday, November 2, 2007
I finally got Tucker to put on the "Fireman" costume. You can see how thrilled he was.