Friday, January 4, 2008

Boy, Did We Have FUN!!!

Okay, so here is the long blog post you all hate to read so you skip through to all the pictures. Except, wait...I don't really have any pictures, but I have a lot to say. "Hell braking loose" was so much fun. I will recap a few of the most exciting times for you loyal readers. I'll be a little creative and do it "Top Ten" Letterman style.

The Top Ten Things I Will Remember From Our Christmas 2007

10. Having all 7 of my siblings and their significant others come to MY house for a stay.

9. Watching my kids have the time of their lives with their cousins. (And yes there was some "Kissing Kousins" going on.)
8. Playing games and eating an insane amount of food.

7. Watching my nephew Jonah go through 5 cans of soda by 9 am.

6. Taking the kids on their first snowboard/ski experience to Brighton. (Actually that was a little bit of a Hell freezing over experience.)
5. Beating the guys in bowling & having an all adults out night ( I actually got 3rd, Tim was on our team and took 1st.)

4. Watching Jack, Charlie, & Ren all work on there fear of dogs. Hang in there boys.

3. Trying to get a group shot with 14 adults & 17 kids (Trent missed out on that one.)

2. Watching Andy and Rob battle each other in Pop Star to there choice, Brittney Spears "Hit Me Baby One More Time". (Someone might have video to follow.)

1.Playing Curses with Tim strumming his air guitar and repeating the phrase "Don't touch me Lucky Charms" in a very good Irish accent, while Emily shouted out random lunch meats and Steve delivered an impromptu monologue from Napoleon Dynamite.

I have to say another thank you to everyone for coming up to Utah and staying with us. It was so worth everything to have you all here. Let's do it again in June.



Tucker and Charlie had a good time together but I had to add this picture of Tucker's battle wound under his eye. I would like to say that Tucker came out the winner but... Anyway, I have payback because I got this picture of Charlie dressed up in a ladybug costume he wore around the house for half the day saying he was a bumble bee (can you say Identity Crisis.)

7 comments:

Amber Waite said...

That was tons of fun! Thanks Anna for hosting the whole thing. You did amazing! Lots of fun memories.

Emily said...

Thanks for the laugh!! I'm glad you recorded it all down in writing so now we'll never forget all those wonderful things!! You forgot to mention Sunnie's nasty-stinky-clear the room farts!

Memzy said...

There's too much to say on that trip but you got it down pretty well. I am sure that ladybug costume will haunt him his entire life. Well done.

Vegas Family said...

Sounds like hell breaking loose is actually fun. Hats off to you for providing such a great holiday for everyone!
Happy New Year!

E said...

I just want you to know that your words could never bore me. And I expect you to read every word on my blog, regardless of how boring it is.

Hot Pants said...

I want to go play with my cousins too.

molly said...

That was such a great time Anna!!!You are so awesome for doing that for all of us. I miss you all already!!!!