Thursday, January 17, 2008

Calling All Glamour Shots

I have really enjoyed reading every ones comments about there own personal glamour shot memories. (Sorry Emily, I'm still one up on you.) This is a shout out to all you who have your own glamour shot. WE WANT TO SEE THEM POSTED ON YOUR BLOG! Come on, be a good sport and play along. I would post one if I had one...really I would. To those of you who do post, I will personally send you a special treat...how about that(sorry, photo shopped doesn't count)? So let's have fun and start posting.

10 comments:

Kris said...

I've never had a glamour shot done before. Sorry, I won't be posting any, but I can't wait to see everyone's!

Pearl Girl said...

well I will get looking for a copy ( I bet my mom has one, she keeps every photo) but I really think I don't have a copy. I am so lame I even threw out my old yearbooks. I am psycho I know.

Shed said...

I posted my G.S. Thank you Anna for just the right amount of motivation I needed to post the picture.

Vegas Family said...

I have a photo some place. I will have to do some digging. It is pretty bad but I am willing to stand the humiliation.

Emily said...

Just a thought: Anna, since you never had a Glamour Shot picture (right?), I propose that you have to post the most embarrasing picture you can find of yourself. It's only fair. Obviously the one I did of you wasn't adequate.

Hot Pants said...

Like I said before, I was never worthy of recieveing a glamour shot, but I may just be making an apppointment to go and get one now!

eekareek said...

I think I will do my glamour shot today by myself (because I am a cosmotologist) and then I will post it for you. No photo shopping..I promise.

E said...

OKOKOKyouguys, next, lets all post pictures of ourselves in our swimsuits! Two-piece swimsuits!

Memzy said...

Aaaah, if only.

Kati said...

NO WAY SISTER! I would NEVER live that one down!!!!!!
Kati