Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Belated 13th Birthday Brigg

I was a bad Mom and didn't get this done before I left for California so I apologize to my boy. I can't believe my oldest is 13, an official pre-pubescant teenager. Brigg has been nothing but a joy to raise. I love him so much and couldn't be more proud of him. He is a straight A student who excels in everything he does. He plays football, baseball, and wrestles. He enjoys sitting at the computer...a little too much. He is a great Big Brother and has always been such a help to me and his Dad. The olny time I can remember him getting in any kind of trouble at school, was when he was in the 1st grade. He had a new teacher who challenged him and he didn't like it...at first. He drew a picture of a devil and a witch. The teacher asked him who his picture was about and he said, "You are the devil and the principal is the witch." That didn't go over well with the teacher, but they worked there diffrences out and he became her star student. I love you Brigg and appreciate all you do. We were blessed to be given you first in our family.
(Pictures: 1st Birthday,Best Cousin Caleb, Wrestling Buddy Vincent G., Castle he built with Grandma W.)

5 comments:

Cristin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Where does the time go. Seriously though, we can not be old enough to have kids his age.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Brigg! Brigg is such an amazing kid. Anna said it just like it really is. I love this boy so much and feel a special bond with him because of Caleb being the same age. Caleb and Brigg have always been so close. I'm very proud of Brigg and all that he accomplishes. I love you Briggy!

Vegas Family said...

Happy Birthday, Brigg! The last 13 years sure did fly by. Morgan will be 13 in March. Your such a handsome boy and I hope you had a wonderful 1st day as a "teenager"

Eliza said...

Such a handsome boy! Happy belated birthday. I hope it was a good one. P.S. I love your name... Brigg very cool.

molly said...

Gah! I can't believe he is a teenager!! Happy late birthday Brigg! Yes, I will get up pictures of my pup soon. He is pretty rad! I was so happy you came down.. I am already scheming a trip up there. I never thought I would EVER say this, but I do miss nasty old Lehi, and My sis! Love you!