Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Trent


I just wanted to publicly wish Trent a Happy 36th Birthday. Since his birthday is so close to Christmas it often gets overlooked, even by the one who gave him birth (we still love ya Mom.) He was a really good sport this Christmas having his house invaded by my family. He didn't complain...much, and I really appreciated all he did to make them all feel welcome. We got to go out to a fun dinner with our close friends and then went up to Dan & Laurie's and had some fabulous Texas Sheet cake and got to visit with Uncle Tom and his clan from South Carolina. I gave him a great Hello Kitty popcorn popper that he can enjoy. Love you babe and look forward to many more birthdays with you.

4 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Wow, we are on at the same time. I just clicked back from reading comments, and a new post was already on. Happy Birthday Trent!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday to Trent. It's crazy having a birthday around Christmas. Glad he had a fun time celebrating!

Vegas Family said...

Happy Birthday Trent! I hope you had a fun celebration.

Cristin said...

Happy Birthday to you cha cha cha I hope you had a good one!