Friday, February 1, 2008

President Hinckley

I took this picture from my sisters blog, I love it. I have been so touched by everyones tributes and thoughts about President Hinckley on there blogs. He was a special prophet to me also and he will be very missed. I am happy for him and sad for us. Brigg was bummed that he died on his birthday. He was the only prophet my children have had and I know he will always have a special meaning to them. I hope we can all remember his teachings and apply them to our lives the best we can. I look forward to the announcement of the new prophet and gaining a testimony of his calling as Prophet of the Church.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. That was very sweet.

Memzy said...

Brigg=RAD

Pres. Hinckley=RAD

No post of your Cali trip? Did you take any pics?

Vegas Family said...

I agree, that is a sweet photo.
Enjoyed reading your tribute.

Kris said...

I love President Hinckley, and I really enjoyed how you said that you were happy for him, but sad for us. That is the best way to describe it! He is a great man and will be missed!