Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where On Earth Have I Been?


I know you have all been thinking I have just dropped off the blog world...right? At least I have felt that way. My life has been so crazy lately. Running kids around to there various activities, running 2 business, actually running with this cool person, running to Idaho to see this sis, and a ton of other things that have been consuming all my time. I am hoping things will start to settle down a little...or not. I actually thrive off of this type of lifestyle, right? I do have some updates that will have to wait. Until later, y'all keep blogging away!

7 comments:

Kris said...

Yeah, I was wondering where you have been! Sounds like you've been having fun! Thanks for the update! Can't wait for some pictures!

Memzy said...

Dooood, the bloggin world has not been the same without you. At least you have been "on Earth" tho.

Shed said...

You've been running? Like jogging running? If this is true I will wet myself of joy.

Hot Pants said...

Did you realize that you put a link to a blog that doesn't allow for snoopers? I'm glad I got to see you when you were here. Thanks for including me in on the fun! Hopefully you will be able to make back up here for Bailey's baptism. Assembly of God rocks!

ManicMandee said...

Thanks for coming to see me. You are so awesome!!!!!!!! I miss you tons already.

Pearl Girl said...

definately miss your updates lady!! Hope everything is good in your neck of the woods :)

Anna D. said...

I am cool!