Wednesday, March 5, 2008

FYI

My kids all nagged me to death until I set them up with their own blogs. Now I know what you are thinking...WHY? And I apologize in advance to any of you(mostly relatives) who may get strange comments on your blogs from time to time. A couple of good things may or may not come of this. 1. They will get bored of the whole thing and move on soon. 2. I will get to read the deep thoughts of my 4 older children. Who knows, maybe we will start something. In the meantime I hope this doesn't ruin any ones blogging mojo.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Their blogs are cute!! I bet they will get old fast and move on to something else. You are a good mom I would have just said no.

Christina

Shed said...

Just remind them what their social security numbers are so it can be posted. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

Oh, I need their birthdays also.

Kati said...

We just did this tonight too! How funny!
I think it is a great way to let them express their feelings and it is also teaching them to journal.
Kati

eekareek said...

Very fun. It doesn't ruin my mojo but I didn't really have any to begin with.

Memzy said...

Just don't tell MY kids about it. I'm not letting them on the blogging train just yet.

Hot Pants said...

I have enjoyed reading their blogs. Especially Micah, and who his favorites are.

E said...

Those were so cute/funny.

Hayden B said...

meaneebobenee

Amy Coontz said...

Hey Anna,
I have stalked your blog as well, just hadn't commented. In answer to your question, we live in Memphis. Our job moved us here 4 years ago. Your kids are super cute and I love your blog.
Amy

Eliza said...

I think it's great. Jake has had his blog for a little while and really likes to read comments from people. He is also excited to publish is stuff. I will have to show him your kid's blogs.