Sunday, April 13, 2008

Updates

Just a few updates I know you have all been wondering about.

Blythe got fitted for her NEW thumb sucking appliance this week. (Also referred to as a "Habit Reminder" I've come to learn.) Yes, you heard right. Even with the torture device in she still continues to suck her thumb. The orthodontist we took her to said that the appliance she has in is much more mild then what he is going to put in. Boy are we going to be in for a treat. Blythe is one stubborn child who obviously has a very addictive personality. We shall see. Stay tuned for that melodrama. Pictures and all.



Tucker got his Hermit Crab. Yay for Tucker. Not so good for man handled "Guitar Hero" (that's what he named the poor thing.) And if your wondering...he didn't come with "erections" (refer to previous post) so we shall see how long Mr. Guitar Hero stays around.







The big boys finally rapped up their Wrestling Season, and boy was it a knock-out drag-out. I am very proud of both of them. State was a hard tournament for them and I think all around it was a character building experience. Hayden took 4th and Brigg took 7th (out of 21). Way to go boys!





BLOG ALERT!!!!!

We are off to the Grand Canyon and other such Canyons. Pictures and stories will follow in a week.

8 comments:

Kris said...

I love the new blog look! How old is Blythe? I used to suck my fingers til I got that retainer device, too. I think I was in like the 4th grade. So cool that your boys did a great job with wrestling. That is one sport that we haven't tried for Tyler. Love the Hermit Crab's Name!

ManicMandee said...

I think your blog looks great too. I can't wait for the updates. I'm so jealous you are going to the Grand Canyon with Emily and Rob. Wish we could be there too. But have fun!

Memzy said...

Oh what memories you will be making there in the grand can! I cannot believe Blythe is still sucking her thumb. :: face of sympathy to you:: Take lots of pics on your vacay.

Eliza said...

Our pediatrician has told me that he has put casts on stubborn thumb suckers. Our Brooke is 5 and there is no sign of stoping. You will have to let me know how the appliance works for you. Have fun with Emily and her family I'm sure it will be a blast!! Sisters are the best!!

cbonitab said...

poor blythe

jenn said...

Love the pink!

Hope you are having fun in all your Canyons...

Jessica said...

Thanks for the BIG laughs the last two posts! Hope your vacation is beautiful and restful. Now I know why you haven't returned my calls.
Enjoy, J

jenn said...

Hey, I tagged you! Check out my blog. =)