Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 Days Later


So, I know this is just a little late but you know all the catching up you have to do after you have left you 5 kids and self sufficient husband alone for 5 days... So anyway I had a blast at Emily's. Have I mentioned how much I love my sistas'? They are all so different and fun to be around. We had so much fun Massages, Eating, Visiting, Eating, Watching T.V., Eating, Walking, Eating, Shopping, and did I mention Eating? We also had a fabulous talent show were I was chosen to be my nephews partner in a race on the trampoline...FUN!!! We took turns getting up with Baby Tait and giving Emily a brake for the week. That was basically just a reminder to me I'm NOT EVERY HAVING ANOTHER BABY!
I don't know how Emily is going to handle 6 kiddos. WOW that sounds like a lot. Luckily she has a couple of the most amazing helpers. ::Shout out to KenKen(9) & Caleb(13) my totally awesome niece and nephew.:: Anyway, I had a great time and when I got home things seemed to be just fine. Thanks to Trent for supporting me and letting me go GUILT free. He's great!



11 comments:

cbonitab said...

guilt free, wow... good for you! Fun, glad you had a good time.

Mandi said...

Looks like you had an amazing time!!! That's so great!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Guilt free is definitely the key there... letting you go is good, letting you go guilt free is like, 100x better! Glad you're back & thanks again for the fun package! I have decided that the little notebook in there is going to be my "blog ideas" notebook. You know, when I have a stroke of genius idea I'll write it down in there. :)

Anna B said...

^^^^^
You're welcome but now I'm concerned I didn't provide a large enough notebook for your genius ideas. Oh well.

Emily said...

It WAS good times. Tell Trent thanks for me, ok?

E said...

Glad you had fun!

Anna D. said...

Getting a massage while drinking a diet coke! Jealous!! (Except for the diet part.)

Kris said...

I'm so glad you were able to go and see Emily. Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad your house, hubby and kids survived while you were away.

Memzy said...

I have to be honest. I was hoping for more pictures. Different ones. I need LOTS. Can you do that for me? kthanks. Guilt free is the new black.

Hot Pants said...

I did think I recognized those pictures. I am still envying the massages. That is the one thing our sister get togethers are missing. We do pretty good with the eating part.

Petersen Kids said...

That sounds so fun. Everyone should do that after they have a baby. Sounds like you all were great help!

That is great Trent was willing to take over. I asked him on Sunday how it was going, he didn't even know what I was I was talking about at first. Ya know, like WHY would a dad be stressed out when he was home alone for days with 5 kids?

You guys are both pretty awesome. Just so laid back. I love it! Welcome back.