Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Blythe!

7 things I love about Blythe

1. She's my only girl, therefore she gets to be my FAVORITE girl.

2. She LOVES pink!

3. She loves to play dress-up and pretend.

4. She loves babies and can't wait to be a mommy.

5. She is very loving and affectionate. Hopefully that will wear off before she's 16.

6. She loves her family very much, even her mean stinky brothers who tease
her to no end.

7. She loves to sing, and boy can that
girl belt it out.

Happy Birthday Blythe! I hope you had a wonderful day. I am so glad you are mine. Don't be mad at me for putting that adorable picture of you with your shower cap on. I love you.

























Build-a-Bear Birthday Date
Birthday Outfit




















Spartan Cheer-Squad

12 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Blythe. Hope you have a really happy birthday.

P.S. we miss you around here come and visit sometime.

Petersen Kids said...

First of all, that picture of Blythe is hilarious.

Blythe IS really loving AND affectionate. She also makes you feel special and gives great compliments. If I'm feeling blue, I always go sit by Blythe in primary. She will always make me feel better. She's a sweetheart! Happy Birth Blythe!

Sharonda and Zaron said...

Blythe is so cute! My girls sure had a fun time hanging out with her at football. Are you so excited for Saturday? We can't wait for Golden Corrall!!

Amy said...

Such a cutie!!!

Hazel said...

She is so beautiful. I didn't realize She was so close to Hazel's age. We should force them to be best friends.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to my most affectionate and loving neice! I love you Blythie! I wanted to call you on your birthday, but got busy. Your gift is gonna be late--sorry. I'm so proud of you and miss you so much!
Aunt Mimi

Anonymous said...

Wow, 7! So much fun! We are excited to see you guys soon!

Memzy said...

How'd she get all growed up? Birthday spankins from Memzy.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great day Blythe!! Love the picture :)

Kati said...

Happy (late) Birthday Blythe! You are such a sweet heart. And truly so affectionate towards everyone. Hope your day was GREAT!

Anna D. said...

Happy Birthday Blythe! I heard you had an awesome cake! Cute pictures! I wouldn't count on that affection wearing off:)

Hot Pants said...

Blythe is a crack up, especially when she gets mad. Happy Birthday! I LOVE the bathtub picture!