Friday, October 10, 2008

Guess Whose Legs?

Can you guess whose legs these are?



















Awhile back my BFF (that's Best Frousin Forever) posted this really sweet post about how AMAZING I am. So this is just my way of paying her back. Love ya Amy!



I love the pic of her and our hot friend in our fort that we made.
I also love the picture of her and her sister Erin. They were like twins you know.

Amy was the best roommate EVER! We had many adventures that summer of 1992. Like the time went fishing and caught ALL those fish. That's my Toyota pick-up in the corner of that picture. Good times in that truck, good times.

10 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Amy's awesome. You've heard me say it many times. Love that girl. Love the sexy legs.

Memzy said...

I knew those legs were Amy's from the get-go. And I know that "hot" dood too. It must be Corey!!

Anna D. said...

I love these old school pictures! They rock and so does that hot guy!

Anonymous said...

I think we couldve pulled those britches up a good two inches higher!

E said...

I'd recognize those legs anywhere. I've envied them my whole life.

Hazel said...

I married Tom so my kids would have a shot at legs like that. The length is really accentuated in the last picture.

Hot Pants said...

How funny, I totally almost posted those same pictures when I did that post! (Minus the groovy 8th grade grad one) Then I thought, "No, this is not about me, it's about Anna".
And you gize, the reason my legs look so long, is because they are soooooo long.
Those were fun days......and that was an awesome fort. Thanks Annie, I heart you!

Hot Pants said...

I would also like to note, I have that 8th grade picture in super size poster form. My mom used to have it hung up, then she gave it to me. I take that to mean, that even my own mother thought it was too groovin to have out. I am going to get it hung in a special place right away, where it can be viewed by all.

Emily said...

Oh yeah, you could never mistake those legs! Amy's pretty dang awesome--love her!

Cristin said...

I KNEW those legs belonged to Amy. lol I covet that fort, I tried to make one with my kids but they kicked me out...whats up with that???