Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Day of School


Yes, I woke up this morning singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". It was a beautiful morning. I have pictures to prove it.

Brigg: I got to embarrass as his bus passed by blowing kisses and waving at him. He reported that school was "OK".



Hayden: Self proclaimed "Ladies Man" woke up with what we thought was an abscessed tooth (BTW I'm such a good Mom I ignored it for 3 days). Reported that his teacher was a little mean but that Savannah M. was "Hot!"



Micah: Had a great day even though he got stood up on the playground by his cousin and friend.





Blythe: Loved being at school ALL day but not so much the last one left on the bus because she never got off on her bus stop, however loved the fact that the bus driver turned around and gave her curbside drop off. Better luck tomorrow.






13 comments:

Memzy said...

Love your pictures. Cool sepia tone! It IS the most wonderful time of the year, no?

Emily said...

Not much can top the first day of school. How was your celebration?

Kris said...

Great Pictures Anna. Yeah, I want to know how the celebration was. Hope the 2nd day is better than the first!

Unknown said...

YEA !!! Party time :)

Hot Pants said...

Was Blythe on a different bus than your boys? Glad she eventually got home.

Markie23 said...

You should have bought a house on the east side of the lake... things are in COLOR over here!

Crazycozartclan said...

I am totally with you. I was really excited for school to start too. Summer was great but now it's over! :) Back to the real world.

Kati said...

Cute pictures. I love all of your descriptions of the kids. They are so perfect. Love the curbside drop off, and Savannah M's hottness. So funny. I saw Blythe at the school and she was just as happy as can be.

Kati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E said...

I'm so happy for you! I wish i had a ladies man in my family. I love all that preteen love stuff. I'd totally try to live vicariously, though, so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea.

Cristin said...

I love it! Sounds like a very successful first day and I'm VERY happy for you!

So...what's it like to have a house clean for over an hour? I've always wondered this. I bet it feels good!

I'm so not ready for Jackson to notice girls...I'm glad he's a little clueless right now but I think it's soooo cute that Hayden is VERY aware of them. haha

Eliza said...

I love Hayden's comment about Samantha being HOT!! How old is that little ladies man? I'm just trying to figure out how much longer I have with my "little Jake".

Anna D. said...

I love your first day of school pictures! Your kids look great and I'm glad they all had a good day. Especially little Blythe... her hair looks awesome!

Anna D.