Thursday, August 7, 2008

At Last!



After living here for 3 long years without ANY of my family here, it has finally come to pass.

WELCOME TO UTAH AMANDA & FAMILY!!!!

I am so HAPPY. I thought it would never happen. Not only did they move to Utah but they moved 2 miles from us. I couldn't be more pleased. Amanda is so much fun to be around and we are going to have some great times. She is such an amazing sister and friend and I feel so lucky to be able to be around her so much more now. She has moved here from Boise, ID where they have lived for a long time. Her husband is searching for a job at the moment and we are hoping that this will be a smooth transition for the whole family (He's a really smart computer geek so if you know of any jobs out there let us know.) My kids are thrilled to have more cousins close by. Our kids will even be going to the same school.

Thanks Amanda for making Utah the best place to live, NOW. I love you!!!

10 comments:

Memzy said...

You girlers are gonna have so much fun. And so many things to BLOG about. ::sigh::

Emily said...

I'm so jealous. I miss my sisters so bad!

Cristin said...

AWWW that is sooooooooooo awesome!

ManicMandee said...

So you had to find THE ugliest picture of me to put up didn't you? Oh well. I'm still moved by the thought. I LOVE being near you. I've wanted this for years and I feel like I'm on vacation or dreaming or something. Now we've got to get Emily and Molly up here.

Unknown said...

Yea for sisters!!! My sister and I never lived near each other as adults until a two years ago. It is so fun!!! You guys will love it!! I only widh I had been on the ball enough and she could have rented my house. That is even closer than 2 miles :)

Kris said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I could live that close to my sister. Have fun and good luck with the job hunt.

ShelBailey said...

You guys are lucky. I miss my sisters...the closest one is four hours away. My sister in Mesa and I talk at least daily, sometimes a few times a day. But, she can't afford to live here and Sam can't make a living there. Maybe someday, when we retire, we'll live a little closer. In the meantime, thank goodness for cheap phone service and email.

E said...

I love Amanda's comment! I think she looks cute in that picture, but I noticed that Anna looks WAY cute! That's a total sister move.

I've lived by two of my sisters for 8, going on 9 years, and I have to say it's overrated. (Just kidding Erin and Becky! Er, love you guys.)

Pearl Girl said...

That is so cool. Now can you get Roba and Em to move up to this area too.

Jenny B. said...

well is everyone moving to utah.

everyone should flee back to Bakersfield, come on dont leave me hanging.

well it seems utah is the place to go.