Friday, September 26, 2008

I am...

I had a friend tag me this really fun tag over a month ago. I finally got around to taking the time to work on it. For me this was very thought provoking and I thought a good journal entry for that. I'm tagging my Fristers (that's friend + sisters) Emily, Amanda & Molly. Don't take as long as I did.


I am a wife and mother and even though I’m not the best at either I try to be, because I love my husband and kids the most.
I miss my family. Having Amanda here in Utah has been the greatest but I still REALLY miss my family.
I think about being organized EVERY single day.
I know I’m a Child of God.
I want to go on an exotic vacation with Trent.
I have a hard time saying NO to anybody. HELP!
I search the Internet almost everyday. I couldn’t function without it.
I wish I was a morning person. (So does Trent) I have never been, but have always tried.
I hate slow drivers. They drive me crazy.
I am scared of walking into a room alone and not knowing anyone. I’ve been a loner most of my life and it has always scared me to even think about going somewhere I don’t know anyone.
I fear the dentist, losing a child or my husband, scary movies, someone knocking on my door when my house is messy, and driving in the snow.
I always have stacks of papers on my kitchen counter. Another reason I think about being organized ALL the time.
I love my family.
I feel sad when I hear about a kid getting picked on at school. Bullies suck!
I hear Viva La Vida for the bazillionth time on the kids computer.
I smell my dog. Yuck!
I don't always wash my face before I go to bed. I’m usually to tired to do anything but fall into bed. Gross huh?
I wonder all the time how my life would have been different if I had been born at different time. Crazy, but I have this fascination with the past.
I care about what people think of me. I know it shouldn’t matter but it does, to me.
I regret not keeping better record of my children’s accomplishments. I have never been a good record keeper. In fact Tucker never got a baby book. How bad is that?
I am not good at keeping my mouth shut. I have gotten a little better, especially with Trent. I just can’t keep ALL my thoughts bottled up in my head, can I?
I believe that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. I have never doubted it and I am thankful for that testimony. In the name of…..
I dance in my mind all the time. I used to dance when I was younger but since then not so much. I would love to dance with my husband but he doesn’t like to so much.
I sing all the time. It has been my life for so long I can’t think of a day I haven’t sung. I’ve done it for a living, I’ve done it for fun. I LOVE TO SING!
I write on the computer and that’s about it. I have always HATED my handwriting and therefore avoid ever having to write anything. I would rather type it out and print it.
I win nothing. I just don’t have that kind of luck.
I dream of singing on Broadway one day. I’m a total Musical nerd and love to listen and watch all musicals. If I could choose what kind of music to sing it would have to be Broadway.
I lose my mind when my kids fight with each other. It drives me nuts.
I never make my bed when I get up in the morning. If it does get made it’s later in the day or just before I go to bed. Stupid huh? No just lazy.
I listen to ALL kinds of music. I love it when I hear a new song or when one of my siblings makes me a CD of new songs. I can’t live without my music.
I can usually be found on the computer these days. I need to start limiting my computer time.
I read very little. It’s not that I don’t like to read it’s just that I don’t make the time for reading. But when I do I always enjoy it, especially if it has to do with Vampires & Werewolves. I also really like self help books. I need a lot of help.
I am happy when my husband and children are Happy.

18 comments:

Cristin said...

YAY I'm so glad you did this.

FYI, I RARELY wash my face before bed so I always wake up with raccoon eyes...I just live with it.

If I had your voice, I would sing all the time too!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I too have a problem being on the computer. Luckily mine is in my kitchen so I can keep tabs on everyone while I peruse.... multitasking at its best!

Unknown said...

Yea, You played too!! it was fun doing this tag, I agree about it being a good journal entry. And don't feel to bad, I did buy Tiffanya baby book but I have never put any information in it. Poor fifth children :)

Vegas Family said...

I have to say I honesly loved reading that!
Thanks for sharing all your juicey secrets.

I too have a dream of being in a broadway musical. It looks like so much fun. Only- I can't sing at all. Bummer :( That dream will have to be on hold for awhile.

Kati said...

We have a lot of things in common. I have to say that you don't give yourself nearly enough credit for the kind of person you are. Thanks for doing the tag! It is such a good way to get to know people better.

E said...

I have a few of the same answers/problems. For "I hate," I would have put "being tagged."

Memzy said...

You might not consider yourself organized but you do 13teen hundred more things a day than I do soooo

And my computer time is really cutting into my regular life. Yesterday I didn't shower...cuz I didn't have time between the gym and my next event onnacuzza I was doing computer stuff. I know. You can throw up in your mouth a little now.

Emily said...

I'll get to work on my list, although I'm sure it won't be nearly as entertaining. Thanks for sharing and I miss you.

Mandi said...

This was great! We have a lot in common, especially the musical thing..I was brought up on musicals...I adore them!

eekareek said...

That was a fun tagging thing. BTW, since I am a cosmotologist (which is basicly a dermatologist) sometimes washing your face twice a day can give you acne. Now you can sleep better at night with your make up still on your face.

Amy said...

Hey Anna, I enjoyed reading your list and getting to know you a little bit better. Your love of singing is wonderful. I can still hear in my head the song you sang before you moved. I think it was at a performance for your vocal students at the church. I'm not sure what it is called, maybe,
"Goodbye". You have a beautiful voice and I love to hear you sing whenever I get the chance. BTW, no hard feelings here about the comment. I think Troy was more upset about it than anything, hence, his phone call. I'm really not a coward, I just didn't think it warranted a phone call. It's all good. It's fun to see what you guys are up to these days. Looks like busy, busy, busy. Such is life I guess with kids.

The Everyday Housewife said...

Loved this! I too rarely make my bed before bedtime. It is so nice to climb into a FRESHLY made bed! Besides, if I made the bed in the morning, what would I have on my "to do" list all day?!

Anna, I'm so glad you found me! I loved catching up with you and your family! Beautiful family by the way. Also, how in the world did you end up with the "Pooh Loaf"? That thing is going to travel around the world -- kind of like Flat Stanley! You look awesome! Keep in touch.

Jenny B. said...

I wonder all the time how my life would have been different if I had been born at different time. Crazy, but I have this fascination with the past.

i think about that all the time so dont feel like a loner or that you are strange
its one of the most Deep thoughts i have

Anonymous said...

Yes we need to hang out with Amanda. You should come to Yoga on monday! I really iked your list.

jenn said...

I love this tag. I think it is so great! You are a girl unto my own heart.

Can't wait to see you on Broadway someday.

Washing your face at night is so overrated.

Hot Pants said...

Your list looked like it would have taken a lot of time and thinking. I have been seriously trying to get myself to limit computer time. It's a tough one.

ManicMandee said...

Such a great post! I am excited to do it. Thanks for tagging me. Some of my answers will likely be the same as yours. And I didn't know you can't stand slow drivers. Steve and I must drive you insane!

Jessica said...

All of you who don't have to wash your faces at night really suck! (Sincerely, "36 and still using acne medicine":)
Loved reading your post, Anna. It was great and beautifully revealing-"walking into a room alone"-I teared up.