Monday, September 8, 2008

Speaking of Teeth

Blythe lost both of her front teeth within 24 hrs. Daddy pulled them of course. I don't think I will EVER be able to pull my kids teeth, grosses me out big time. I think she looks so cute and she was so excited. The Tooth Fairy was a little slow to respond, as usual, but made up for it the 2nd night with a $5 spot (inflation, you know.) Trent actually pulled the 2nd one out at Stake Conference on Sunday (if that gives you any idea of how much he was enjoying Stake Conference.) Speaking of braces this ones going to have start the REAL headgear ASAP (at night only, crossing my fingers.)

All she wants for Christmas is her 2 front teeth.

11 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Pulling teeth grosses me out too! I wish we had a better tooth fairy. Ours sucks! She can't remember to pick up a tooth if her life depended on it.

Mandi said...

I love toothless pictures!

ManicMandee said...

She is so cute! And I love pulling teeth. I'll do it for you anytime. If Trent would let me.

Kris said...

Super Cute. Sounds like your tooth fairy needs to visit our house. Totally disgusting that she got it pulled at church. I would've gagged.

E said...

My kids are slow to lose teeth--and then it takes forever for them to fall out once they're loose. My second grader hasn't lost any teeth yet.

Crazycozartclan said...

I hate pulling teeth too. I refuse to do it. Either dad has to do it or they can do it themself, but not me! She looks really cute with no front teeth :)

Unknown said...

It must be our neighborhood because the tooth fairy sucks at our house too :) Ellie just lost hers not too long ago a day apart -- the tooth fairy forgot for a few days and she got a nice "bonus" too!!

I would have loved to have something to do during stake conference too :)

Memzy said...

It's amazing what kids will believe. For example:

The tooth fairy came but we forgot to unlock your window.

The tooth fairy came but we didn't leave her a note so she wasn't sure if she should take it.

The tooth fairy came but she didn't have the right change for that large of a tooth.

jenn said...

With you on the teeth pulling...ew.

She looks so cute!

Glad we're not the only one with a loser tooth fairy.

Emily said...

I love that girl! 5 bucks!??! My kids would be pulling their permanent teeth out at that rate!

Anna D. said...

My kids won't let us touch their teeth. Way to go Blythe!!

By the way Allie's picture that you got credit for the hair.... was way before the lesson.... just so you know!! (smile)

Thanks for the hair tips though. Seriously, we have way more good than bad hair days now..