Monday, September 22, 2008

I GET SO EMOTIONAL 2!

If you want to know what the heck this is all about refer to this, or this, and maybe even this. If not enjoy the awesome pictures my 11 year old took with my really crappy camera.

So here's my story line. My best frousin (that's friend+cousin) planned this really cool "girls trip" to Seattle with an incredible detour to Forks. Yes THE Forks. Anyhow, I unfortunately am not able to go due to a previous engagement (aka going to see my Sis in Tuscan, AZ, also an amazing "girls trip".) BTW didn't something from those Twilight books happen in AZ, hum! After my rather vocal protest and jealous outburst I expressed my feelings of being "left out." Boy did that open a whole can of worms. To make a rather boring story, short... My SIL, the one who ignored my email and is going on the previously mentioned "girls trip" sent me THIS:



















Wha ? For ME?




















Carefully...




















Is it possible?

It is, it is, it really is!!!!!!

You can see why it is affectionately named the "Pooh Loaf".

I Let the kids each have a turn at holding it and playing with it and then it too took its rightful place next to the fine china.

I too would like to thank Jenny, who made this all possible, my spell check who makes me look so smart and never fails to interpret that unrecognizable word, Landee (even though I've never been formally introduced or acknowledged), and most of all my dear SIL who made the sweetest gesture of all. Thank you!

WARNING: YOU MAY BE THE NEXT ONE TO RECEIVE THIS IN THE MAIL!

15 comments:

Markie23 said...

I am so freakin jealous, I can't even tell ya.

Memzy said...

1. Poo loafs are Flanktastic.
2. I did TOO reply to your email! Check your spam folder!
3. Anna, meet Landee, Landee meet Anna. Now flank eachother.

I can't wait to see WHO gets it next!

Anna B said...

^^^
Hum?...Nope, not there?

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Consider yourself acknowledged, introduced, flanked & even hissed at!

I dare you to keep that in the curio when the VTers stop by!

Crazycozartclan said...

I love it! So funny. We have this weird gold ram that is HUGE but been passed around the family for years. You know when you get the BIG 'OL box what's in it. Enjoy. Looks like fun.

Hot Pants said...

Was it shellacked?

I guess I will have to make my own pooh loaf, and mail it to myself. Mine's going to be a 9x13 size though, because I deserve it.

Don't feel bad, I usually have to flank myself too.

Shed said...

Love the picture of Blythe holding the "baby poo."

ManicMandee said...

Oh I can't BELIEVE THIS!!!!! I better get it next or else you are busted. FOREVAH.

E said...

Look at all the free advertising Mudd is getting. Did Memzy reuse that brown paper too? Turn it inside out? Anyway, congrats on the poo. I can see it's in good hands, what with it being swaddled in a soft blanket.

Cristin said...

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the coveted pooh loaf. See you really are loved and adored. That pooh loaf doesn't just go to anyone you know.

Mandi said...

Ok I am totally out of the loop...I don't understand :) Must be a family thing...it seems to be a coveted item!!

Emily said...

I had a feeling you'd be getting the sympathy package of poo. It would look fabulous in my curio ::hint::

Eliza said...

I'm not going to beg for my "poo" time, you have too many sisters. This story is hilarious I was reading it on your SIL's blog just the other day. You Waite's so fun and whimsical.

Anonymous said...

I didnt get an invite and I didnt get pooh and really I dont give a flying flank or flunk. I got crap loads in my toilet and I am good with it....Besides I have thiks to do like bite my nails and stare at the walls

Jessica said...

Wow! This has been an education. In what, I'm not quite sure yet, but a window into the fam for sure.
I'd love to hear the story next VT appt, is it worthy:)?