Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A No Go

First off, I would like to apologize to any of you who were misled and thought I was saying I was actually going to be on Judge Judy..I wish. All I was saying is that's what I was told it was going to be like. I was actually just going down to the Salt Lake County court house, sorry didn't mean to burst your bubble. At least now you can go and cancel your DVR record setting.

So now for what happened...NOTHING! They never told me that there was a chance that they would not be able to serve the court papers to the defendant. So it wasn't till I got all the way down there and didn't see my name on the docket that I was told this news. Apparently the jig is up and they know they are trying to track them down. It could take awhile to get these jerks served. For the meantime I have another court date of Nov. 13th. At least I have a little more time to track down my star witness and give more thought to that perfect outfit. Thanks for suggestions.

11 comments:

Markie23 said...

Accessorize your perfect outfit with a wheelchair and a neck brace.

jenn said...

Bummer. I'll keep my fingers crossed for November.

MorganStrasser said...

You could just get yourself a baseball bat and settle things East Coast style.

Hot Pants said...

I understood what you were saying, but I am exceptionally smart that way. Good luck finding that "witness".

E said...

That sucks. Now you have to keep thinking about it.

Hey, BTW, you should probably announce when the next Smart Remarks book club meeting is. I would suggest sept 28th or 29 but that's just a suggestion. I have no say in the matter, it's totally up to you.

Vegas Family said...

I wish you lots of luck when you get your big shot at it all.

I always heard pink is a great color to wear but I think Mark is right on with the accessories.

Memzy said...

I love the new profile pics around here. That srsly flanketh. Sorry you couldn't take those bad boys down. I'll keep you in my prayers for greener court pastures in the future.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I obviously have no idea why you are suing this guy but I hate him. I wish I had an in with Dog the Bounty Hunter or something. I'd totally hook you up. In the meantime, I'll send you my "Do you want me to put it in Laman's terms for you?" t-shirt.

ManicMandee said...

Yeah, that totally sucks sucks sucks :)

Memzy said...

But, Landee, maybe instead we could just do our hurr like Dog's wife and put on some nasty clothes and go hunt the guy down ourselves? We could even dress Shed up in a mullet wig like Dog. Anna, give us the details of this person's whereabouts. I'm making a plan.

judy said...

That is a fun tag. I can relate to you on many levels (except singing...I can only wish for that in the next life). If you don't get to Broadway, bring it to you. You would be so cute at the Desert Star Playhouse! I don't know what the pay is there, but I bet it is a lot more fun than FiltaFry. http://www.desertstar.biz/auditions.htm