Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh Ya!

What's better than going to see Mamma Mia for the first time???? Going to see it for the 2nd time and making it a Sing-Along. Last night I went with Tim & Brenda to see the Sing-Along Version of Mamma Mia. Yes, you heard me right. There is now a Sing-Along Version and believe it or not it's better then the 1st. We were a little disappointed in the turn out. I went armed with my video camera hoping to get some shots of the real entertainment. When Tim & I walked in we couldn't help but start laughing... there were 2 other people in the theater besides us. I don't understand why we were the only ones who decided to go to the movies on a Wednesday night at 9:50 pm? I think we ended up with a total of 9 people in theater. It was still loads of fun and I would recommend it AGAIN!!! Thanks for the night out guys and thanks for staying with us.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too funny!!! While I really liked the movie I think I will wait for it to be out on video to do my sing along! Then only nathan will laugh at me :)

Memzy said...

Oh goodie! Someone pulled you out of the deaderz ditch! Tell Tim and Brenda that they don't get their dog back. ::wink::

Wendy said...

That sounds like a blast, Anna! I saw that movie with a girlfriend of mine and it was great, a total chick flick! A sing-a-long sounds fun, although you have a fabulous voice and I . . . do not!

Hot Pants said...

People might demand their money back if I sung-a-long. Maybe I will come down and take a couple of your classes before I go see it again.

Mandi said...

a sing along version??? I am SOOO going! I loved this movie!!

ManicMandee said...

I wish I could have seen that! It would have been a lot better if the theater was packed.

Pearl Girl said...

still haven't seen it. I better plan a GNO.

jenn said...

I really should go see it again. I wasn't so super impressed the first time around. Maybe a little sing along would be in my best interest! :)

Cristin said...

that sounds soooo fun! I haven't even seen it yet but I can imagine. :) ABBA music ROCKS!!

E said...

That sounds awesome! I gotta check my local theaters...

Petersen Kids said...

I would go too if I could sing like you! But I can't....so I won't! That's awesome that you went though, sounds fun!

Anna D. said...

I'm so sorry that I missed out on the sing a long....Not! I would have been totally embarrassed!!